Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the Beast...(log)

Yup strength is still increasing. Its just crazy.

My military press went up by 10lbs! DB press went up by 10lbs too...its insane. The rest have remained the same...

I am starting to feel a bit lethargic. And muscle recovery isnt as good as when beast was around! I find myself constantly sore everyday...

Still strength is increasing so its all good! =)

Sorry for the short infrequent posts but im updating as need be.

This week so far my bench has gone up....incline bench has gone up and so did my one arm rows yesterday!

So clearly strength is increasing. Lethargy on the other hand isnt too bad to handle but for sure going into the gym I dont feel as "eager" but once I start lifting its fine. In fact im simply surprised my strength is still increasing.

As far as diet goes, im more of less consuming the same amount. Maybe 200 calories less here and there. Water intake is still high. This is the last week of Hella....PCT starts next week monday! Thats going to be crucial!

I've already started ordering my triple sarms stack. Just waiting on GW to come back into stock. All else I basically have on hand. The goal from the SARMS triple stack would be to blast off around 20lbs of fat while maintaining, if not, adding some lean mass (perhaps around the 5-7lb mark would be awesome).

I'll be running GW at 20mg a day for the entire 8 weeks. Should be awesome to say the least from what I have heard.

Still deciding whether to continue with the SARMS cycle on this current thread or maybe just open a new one!

Anyone know how to edit the title of this thread???

nice work bro...
im looking forward to watching how this pct runs out after this cycle.. i have a similar cycle n pct planned for my futer. your log has been a awesome read bro.
im glad i found it. and am thankful you kept such a great log to follow.
keep it up bro!!!!!

Hey you say that you want to shred 20 lbs of fat on your sarms run. Did you find that the beast fattened you up. How would you rate the "dry" gains from it? waterweight?

nice work bro...
im looking forward to watching how this pct runs out after this cycle.. i have a similar cycle n pct planned for my futer. your log has been a awesome read bro.
im glad i found it. and am thankful you kept such a great log to follow.
keep it up bro!!!!!

Thanks bro. Im glad u have been enjoying it =)

Hey you say that you want to shred 20 lbs of fat on your sarms run. Did you find that the beast fattened you up. How would you rate the "dry" gains from it? waterweight?

Well I started with around 20% of bf anyway so its safe to say I had a bit of fat on me when I started. I just figured it was pointless me leaning out before starting beast cause I knew I would put on a bit of bf anyway. I figured once I finished my run of beast I would just lean out completely after it.

I would say I didnt put on alot of fat. Maybe 2-3%...its bearly noticeable.

The dry gains are outstanding. Really lean, dry hard mass. Very minimal to no water retention.

Hope this helps...

update!

Didnt do a weigh in this week. I've been sick with the f**king flu...fever, blocked nose and a slight cough. It just sucks. Diet has been just awful for the last few days...

I need to get better ASAP. Its the crucial time of PCT and I intended on killing that shit to maximise what I could keep as gains. Been out of the gym for 3 or so workouts now =(

Im on 2 servings of post cycle and unleashed and 10 pumps of forma each day (5 am and 5 pm). I'm also on HC generate....i've also continued taking N2 guard seeing as im sick....thought the extra vitamins etc might help out my health!

Need to be back in the gym pronto!!

Top Bottom