Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some gosh awful pics....

ann

Ok Triple V.....these are for you ..... please remember we only have a web cam, in this tiny computer room, so the quality is shitty :) I am still cycling, as you know, and plan on getting some good pics done this fall. Even tho, I am taking a higher does than most, wanted triple to see I am not HUGE!!! I am well aware of what I am putting into my body, and moniter my sides wisely. I am past my child bearing years ( got 3:) , and just enjoy workingout--it is my passion ( next to family of course ) So.. first pic is a little cheesy----sorry---- no AS taking in this one----just a cardio queen :)

Next one is one I posted on sweet Phems thread.....after first cycle of winny. Again, forgive quality of pics, and I do not know how to flex and show off a muscle....ugh....cant post that back one again, evidently. Its on Phems post of her pics.

There TripleV, now I am all exposed and feeling vulnerable :bawling: I wont show ya a leg shot until after this cycle; I was born with chicken legs, and am trying really hard this cycle to work them babies into shape. :fro:

Great job Ann!!!! Very impressive.:)
What thread is your other pic on of Phem's?? I couldn't find it.:(
Keep up the good work...lookin' good.:mix:

Top Bottom