Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some gosh awful pics....

i did cardio this morning - 60 mintues on my bike.
i am heading to the gym tonite to do weights...

any thing you guys got to tell me? will i feel the effects already? i did 2.5 mg at 10:00 am

:kiss:

OK ,where you hiding these "bad" pictures you speak of?

I sure do not see any BAD pics on this thread!

Is your navel jewel blue Topaz? I have the same one..Not only do you take good pic..you have good taste too!:)

TripleV, for me, 1st day was in my system psychologically, but it took 3 weeks before I REALLY felt it to get in there phsyically, but thats just how I went :)

What I meant Triple, was what Brickgirl said----its 90% mental----and I know you are mentally ready :) Probably be a couple of weeks before you feel the pump running thru your veins . Thank you so much Vixen for the compliment---- I meant the quality of the pics are horrid :( And yes my bellybutton jewel is blue---my sweet husband bought it for me--- I love it :)

ANN.. u look great girl !! wahoooo!!!! its so nice to put a body to the ladies we talk to every day... of course a face would be better but its a crazy crazy world out there so no face pics:( good job...keep up the hard training!!

ann said:
What I meant Triple, was what Brickgirl said----its 90% mental----and I know you are mentally ready :) Probably be a couple of weeks before you feel the pump running thru your veins . Thank you so much Vixen for the compliment---- I meant the quality of the pics are horrid :( And yes my bellybutton jewel is blue---my sweet husband bought it for me--- I love it :)

gotcha chikitas..

hey btw i have the same belly button jewellery - blue also! but nobody noticed mine... :( probably covered with my fat belly! ;)

Your belly didnt look covered with a lot of fat TripleV.....but that clean diet you started should really be helping you soon. Plus all of that cardio you do..... I have been slagging on my cardio...... I will take it up again soon----just been concentrating so hard on lifting harder, that I am too pooped by the time I have time to do cardio :( Viscious cycle :) P.S.S.--- I found my bellybutton ring piercing hurt more than childbirth :) EGADS !!!!!!!

Ann
Must agree with bellybutton piercing does hurt atleast more than other parts of body.I have no kids but wish I looked as great as you or any of the other women on the board. I will be there soon . Just working hard at it. But you do look great. Keep up the good work.

Badgirl1:devil:

Thanx Badgirl1 , and good luck to you with your cycle. What other parts do you got pierced ???Cut me some slack on the nail color...... I live in my gym clothes, and gray is not the best color on me!!!:mix:

Top Bottom