Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So do they just hire people off the street to be troopers in texas?

Can I text plank about weed, guns, hydros and hating women?

hahah.. one of the complaints was that the gloves were not changed between the two woman's searches??

"here barb, use your finger to search the anus and vagina then do the other girl."

for a traffic stop?? really?? pat down.. perfectly legal, searching specifically for any weapons.. but an anal search?? vagina??

As soon as the question was asked.. is there any mj in the car, the response should be no, and can I search?? no... and why was I stopped officer?? am i free to go now??

cavity search?? i'll need to be handcuffed for that procedure, for both our safety

The answer here is obvious: We need to give the government more cash so they can invest in better training and pay the troopers a lot more money. That should fix it.

The answer here is obvious: We need to give the government more cash so they can invest in better training and pay the troopers a lot more money. That should fix it.

<sigh> fine...welcum back.

:lmao: At least now we don't hvae to worry about Pick committing suicide, it's been a rough couple months for him...you should really do something nice like send flowers.

Top Bottom