Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

monstro things that you should go to the store and buy some Portuguese food to make at home

Been off for awhile with injury but I feel better so here we go. Training never stopped, just adjusted for injuries.

Currently
57 years old
6’0” tall
200 lbs
3000 cal per day of good food.
Lean hard gainer.
Been about same size for past couple years and just can’t gain muscle size.
Not sure body fat but has to be in the higher teens.
I AM ON TRT for past 4 years or more.
I’ve been kinda bulking for past couple months ( not concerned about bf percent right now). Going to bulk during this cycle.

Fist 4 weeks
Test cyp 400mg per week split Mon- Thurs
Tren E 400 mg per week split Mon-thurs
GW 20mg daily
Rad 140 20 mg daily
Caber .25 per week. Adjust as needed
Arimidex .5 per injection
Tamoxifen also on hand

My normal TRT dose is about 300 per week. 200 doesn’t raise my level but maybe to 500.
Estrogen and prolactin are harder for me to control. I have a lump behind right nipple. Looks and feels like gyno. They say it’s not.
It will grow and hurt when estrogen or prolactin is high. Off cycle I can get levels back down and lump goes away.
this why I am trying caber this time.

Only doing test, tren and Sarms. I want to get those in me and make sure levels are good. If all is under control. I am thinking to add Equipoise.

This is a good start to the log. I will add food information as we go and try to give updates.
Try and get some pics of the start.
I would use aromasin in place of adex. have letro on hand if you getting a lump bro. Why tren E. Id like to see NPP in this cycle

That's easy dirty. Clean is hard
I've never attempted lol, I've noticed the older I get the harder it is for eating alot without feeling like I'm forcing meals, all part of it I suppose

I've never attempted lol, I've noticed the older I get the harder it is for eating alot without feeling like I'm forcing meals, all part of it I suppose
When I eat at maintenance level of less I am good. But when I start pushing a lot of food I feel full all the time and it is hard to eat more.
I started taking a digestive enzymes.
Just a simple pill with each meal. Basically helps you digest food easier and not feel sluggish.

I would use aromasin in place of adex. have letro on hand if you getting a lump bro. Why tren E. Id like to see NPP in this cycle
Why tren E
I assume your asking why not tren a?
I wanted the longer ester with less injections.
I am doing test cyp. I do them together on same day in same injection.

Ok here is where the fun begins.
Let’s talk food.
I love to hear what people think about food. For now I’m going to start trying for about 3000 calories per day. I have pushed up to 4000 during a bulk. That is tough if using good clean food choices. That is a lot of food.

So I am starting with.
3000 calories
40% carbs. 300g
40% protein 300 g
20 % fat.66g

This works well for me but I do want opinions and ideas.
From here if I add more calories it would be in the form of carbs and fat. This is 1.5 protein per lb body weight. That is an ok amount.

Fire up the key pads and let’s hear ideas and opinions.
If you wanting to gain weight I would up carbs and protein. 100g each maybe higher on carbs. during bulk I will take 175-215g carbs hour pre workout then take another 100g post workout

IMG_7203.jpeg

Top Bottom