Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sly stallone

M.O.D

remember how ripped he was in rambo and rocky 5?

i remember opening up his frig one day and seeing a shit load of humatrope....LMAO....

yeah when I lived back in the south I use to party with tommy morrison, he said shortly after rocky 5 that sly went ahead and opened some doors for him, not that he couldnt already get something anyway but the source was alot better. lots of primbolan and test.

I say sly is about 5'6 at the most, the guy aint shit for the status of bodybuilding, he is a cool actor for his day, but I would love to get his ass in the gym and see how cocky he is then, I mean bottom line as stated in musclemag, steroids cant even come close to replacing intensity in the gym, if you are a steroid user and dont have intensity in the gym then you arent successfully fulfilling your commitment to your goals. Nothing is more frustrating then seeing a big guy, or a guy who thinks he is big, and he is slow, uncoordinated, talks too much, and doesnt do shit in the gym. Working out around professional bb's and athletes daily thats how I gain respect in the gym, not by walking around with pumps, but by taking the intensity level to a new and unacheivable status, I would say that in the gym besides the pros and the phenomenally huge guys no one can touch the intensity I bring, and thats how you propel yourself into acheiving your goals. A while back there was these two guys, football players attending the pro camp, which is a firm next to golds gym which helps guys into the pros, these guys weighed about 265 or more and were 6'6, now these dudes thought they were the shit, but the sad thing was they could only bench 225 say 15 times maximum, I wanted so many times to just say look if you are trying to go pro this is what you need to be doing, and I wanted to proceed to get down and bench 225 for about 34 reps, then get up and say thats intensity, what you guys are doing is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to work for the putz many years ago...he didnt like it when i stood to close to him in public....im 6-4 and made him look like the little shit head he is

bro whats your name because you dont do bodygaurd work do you, or bouncer work at the moment, I doubt you are the person I am thinking of, but anyway sly aint shit except a rich movie star, you know I always one day want to be a rich movie industry guy, but sometimes fame comes with a big price, you cant be or live a, I wont say normal, because I dont believe in normal, but you cant live a life of freedom in public, hell I would give anything almost to be in his shoes, but I wouldnt enjoy being as short as he is and as small as he is, and another comment, If a guy is 6'5 or more 6'4 also, he is just big, long, or thick one, I always wanted to be tall like that, because once your that tall your just big period, now muscle shape and proportion and size are another story, but you know hey thats what the gyms for. A guy can be 6'4 265 and think hes big but a 6'1 265 guy is huge with great symmetry and muscle size compared to the taller guy then its not bad being shorter.

Top Bottom