Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slope or Pyramid???????

GeeQ

Hey guys! help me out....

In a cycle, is it better to start high and work down, or pyramid, start low and work up and then back down?

I guess at the beginning of a cycle your receptors are empty and so starting at the highest dose would make sense, 'cause you're getting the most out of the juice. But maybe at the beginning of the cycle, you don't need that much juice as your receptors are empty, and its only as you get further in that you need the higher doses.

I'm really confused!!

GeeQ, constructing a cycle based on an upward or downward pyramid is old school pseudo science beginning within 70's gym lore. The drugs/hormones athletes use are by design self-tapering. Therefore the need to taper down is uneccessary.

Your goal is to maintain the highest tolerable blood androgen level possible. This is a relative quantity of course, but it still stands to reason that your looking to illicit hormonal stasis within the body.

I don't want to eat up excessive space as this issue has been addressed ten thousand times in the past. E-mail me if you have additional questions.

PEACE

------------------
215LBS of Twisted Steel and Pure Sex Appeal!
Twisted.jpg

Top Bottom