Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeve update...ballin'

Redscam has never even been in a parking lot of a country club. He just sees them on tv

redsam belongs to a CC bro. Sorry to deflate that picture. That is why I was confident that Mitch wouldn't be allowed to play where I play, because i have personally seen them tell people to cover up tatoos way way way less involved than Mitch's. If he's allowed to play where he's at, fine I guess....I didn't think where I am was that conservative either.

Shirls you know where I now work and the professionalism that is obviously a given in that environment

My boss has a forearm tat of his daughter's name, and his boss who is way the fuck up the foodchain has a huge chest/shoulder piece that extends down to his elbow and can be seen in short sleeves easily

Noone says dick about either og them.

Ffs it's not like mitch has a teardrop prison tat under his eye. Lol @ a CC telling him to vanish over that peacock

yeah, thats all Im saying

redsam belongs to a CC bro. Sorry to deflate that picture. That is why I was confident that Mitch wouldn't be allowed to play where I play, because i have personally seen them tell people to cover up tatoos way way way less involved than Mitch's. If he's allowed to play where he's at, fine I guess....I didn't think where I am was that conservative either.

no you don't

Hey rnchscam, post a pic of your membership card. Shut planks ass up. He doesn't believe you bro

You can blur out your name

Place a small piece of tape in the top right corner

Hey rnchscam, post a pic of your membership card. Shut planks ass up. He doesn't believe you bro

You can blur out your name

Place a small piece of tape in the top right corner

i won't be back till the 25th, listening to the ocean outside my window right now. Mabye ill snap a pic of the inside of the dining hall when I get back.

Oh and btw, it ain't sams club you hayseed...there's no "membership card". The fuck you think, they send you some kind of decoder ring with your membership kit? This isn't christmas story you muppet.

i won't be back till the 25th, listening to the ocean outside my window right now. Mabye ill snap a pic of the inside of the dining hall when I get back.

Oh and btw, it ain't sams club you hayseed...there's no "membership card". The fuck you think, they send you some kind of decoder ring with your membership kit? This isn't christmas story you muppet.

And then you woke up with your dick in your hand outside a walmart in your Camry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom