Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeve update...ballin'

I have 50% American common sense and 50% Costa Rica common sense, which means I'm 50% right 100% of the time.

not that its a sleeve, or I give one shit if someone in a corporate environment has tats or not

probably the biggest meeting of my husbands life to date with Army generals.he got the days mixed up which is odd for him anyway!
he wore a dropkick murphys t-shirt and jeans because he was thinking he was gonna be in the back 40 setting off charges for the day.

he has forearm tats,tacky forerm tats really and not one eyebrow was raised and the company secured a multi-million dollar contract from the days meeting.
The company actually has a small marketing division that creates logos that are intended to look like tats to appeal to their clientele

no one gives fuck about tats in the grown up world.

and on the subject of appearance I've had more corporate types comment that they love the purple in my hair then any other appearance statement I've made to date.

I have a co-worker that has a giant arm tat of two female symbols with a bunch of rainbow pyramids, stars and such, she is obviously gay, no one cares about her tat, she works with kids and all.

I think the line gets drawn and hand and face tats or anything on the neck above the collar

pretty sure no one gives two shits otherwise.

Oh and hubs doesn't have a country club membership but goes to the country club with his boss plenty. No one has ever said boo about his arm tats in a polo

Redsam aint reading none of yalls shit while he bes flying in da first class ngr bes on dem free dranks and honey roasted nutz
You ngrs be jelly yall knows it
Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Shirls you know where I now work and the professionalism that is obviously a given in that environment

My boss has a forearm tat of his daughter's name, and his boss who is way the fuck up the foodchain has a huge chest/shoulder piece that extends down to his elbow and can be seen in short sleeves easily

Noone says dick about either og them.

Ffs it's not like mitch has a teardrop prison tat under his eye. Lol @ a CC telling him to vanish over that peacock

Shirls you know where I now work and the professionalism that is obviously a given in that environment

My boss has a forearm tat of his daughter's name, and his boss who is way the fuck up the foodchain has a huge chest/shoulder piece that extends down to his elbow and can be seen in short sleeves easily

Noone says dick about either og them.

Ffs it's not like mitch has a teardrop prison tat under his eye. Lol @ a CC telling him to vanish over that peacock

You mean corporate ngrs aint suppose to have tear drop tats?

I think the line gets drawn and hand and face tats or anything on the neck above the collar

pretty sure no one gives two shits otherwise.

Oh and hubs doesn't have a country club membership but goes to the country club with his boss plenty. No one has ever said boo about his arm tats in a polo

Would you jerk me off? Tyia

Top Bottom