Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeve update...ballin'

the fuck you think I shop at walmart for? do they have shirts there tailored for weird pectoral development? :coffee:

You drive a Camry, my first guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i won't be back till the 25th, listening to the ocean outside my window right now. Mabye ill snap a pic of the inside of the dining hall when I get back.

Oh and btw, it ain't sams club you hayseed...there's no "membership card". The fuck you think, they send you some kind of decoder ring with your membership kit? This isn't christmas story you muppet.

yeah, you get a card. It shows your name and what year you joined. I guess your 'country club' is a little different. I wouldn't know, I've never been in the play area of McDonalds. Let's see that 'dining hall' when you get back bro! Do y'all have a ball pit?

I picture redsam some 15 year old know it all kid sitting in his moms basement

I picture redsam some 15 year old know it all kid sitting in his moms basement

I picture ER as a smoothie sipping spandex wearing cock teasing hairy ball saced sammich eating spindly legged taco making skinny fat hamburger helper serving paper plate eating plastic cup drinking brown bag lunch toting eco friendly pedophile faggot fuck.
Hes still my boy tho.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

i won't be back till the 25th, listening to the ocean outside my window right now. Mabye ill snap a pic of the inside of the dining hall when I get back.

Oh and btw, it ain't sams club you hayseed...there's no "membership card". The fuck you think, they send you some kind of decoder ring with your membership kit? This isn't christmas story you muppet.

That ocean sound you hear is the lake at your local county park

Top Bottom