Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeve update...ballin'

Well, Mitch golfs all the time he has no problem around here he's gonna lol bc of how often he plays and is invited to play etc. I dont know if they ask him to cover it but he has plenty of sweaters to throw on, and pry has it on already, it's not a big deal.

Tattoos aren't really viewed like they used to be viewed. Plus, Mitch dresses really nice (although he posts pics in really casual clothes after the tattoo so he doesn't ruin them) so it kind of gives him an edge. He has a good balance with it. He isn't mistaken for a criminal or white trash that is for sure. Some tattoos look like white trash but no one is mistaking Mitch for a hardened white trash prison criminal lol just bc of the other pieces of the picture around him.

Can I white vneck tee skinny jeans in an outdated dirty ass bathroom?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Well, Mitch golfs all the time he has no problem around here he's gonna lol bc of how often he plays and is invited to play etc. I dont know if they ask him to cover it but he has plenty of sweaters to throw on, and pry has it on already, it's not a big deal.

Tattoos aren't really viewed like they used to be viewed. Plus, Mitch dresses really nice (although he posts pics in really casual clothes after the tattoo so he doesn't ruin them) so it kind of gives him an edge. He has a good balance with it. He isn't mistaken for a criminal or white trash that is for sure. Some tattoos look like white trash but no one is mistaking Mitch for a hardened white trash prison criminal lol just bc of the other pieces of the picture around him.

Pwnt

unless you're workin in the back for woody you ain't wearin a short sleeve collared shirt in any kind of even semi-professional business environment. You could be a millionaire and still not get a golf membership at most country clubs or be allowed on most upscale course's. I know for a fact the local CC's here would insist you never wear a short sleeve shirt on the premise or you'd be politely asked to withdraw your membership. Your leash would be approximately 1in long...basically you wouldn't be allowed even once.

apparently you have trouble reading because I don't work for anyone, so your entire point is invalid.... and I have memberships to 2 different country clubs you fucking dick head.

redsams idea of corporate work is sitting in a cubicle doing excel spreadsheets.

way to shoot for the middle buddy!!!

Top Bottom