Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skittles and/or Sweet Tarts

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
:bawling: I had 4 (FOUR) servings of sweet tarts chewys ths afternoon. I couldn't help myself, like I am going to be able to open the bag, take one sweet tart in there, and not go back for the other three! :D..... I do have will power, but.....

Anyway, I screwed my carbs for the day, so naturaly I came back here and searched the archives...what do you know, I found some opinions that sweet tarts was ok b/c the dextrose (I see it in the ingredients..), but what about all those carbs, 36 g for the whole thing :( . That plus my dextrose post workout, i am already at 86g!

Then there's Skittles! My number 1 problem.....no dextrose in the ingredients....

So, I give in, I would like to be able to treat myself once-twice wk with a bag (bag I mean you know a 1 oz or so bag, not the big one pound bags :rolleyes: ). Anyway to fit this stuff into my diet? yeah, I know, I think I am stretching it, but maybe just hoping for a miracle. I know one a wk isn't bad, but I feel like crap for the whole day and the next day after I eat them (like crap, I mean guilty :( )

what exactly are you looking for bro...sympathy???
we've all cheated before
don't worry about it, just control it to preplanned cheat days

Guess I am buying sweet tarts and consuming them and their dextrose post workout after I drink my whey/dextrose :D

Top Bottom