Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder problems, need help!

crazypole25

5 days ago at the gym my friend was doing the bench and he was maxing, while he was doing it he had a killer pain in his shoulder and def. would of dropped it if i wasn't there spotting him. Since then hes been hearing a cracking sound in his shoulder whenever he doesn' the bench, he does the same amount of weight and sets as before but he hears a crack each rep. does anyone know what it can be?? should he see a doctor?

I would definitely get him to see a doctor asap. The sooner he get diagnosed the better his chances of making a full recovery if something major has happened.

There are a few threads on should pain and proper exercises to keep the rotator cuff healthy and ensure a long lifting career. Make sure to check it out and incorperate them into your routine.

Good luck and get your friend to a doc.

The clicking noise you're hearing is the bone going in and out of joint. If he loses control of the weight when it is out of joint, he is potentially looking at some serious damage.

he went to the doctors, and he was stumped as well, took an MRI, came out negative, WTF is up with that? hes scared to lift now.

If he had the MRI while the bone was in joint then it would be negative. The clicking could just be crepitus, which is noise caused by bone rubbing togather. Probably not a lot he can do in either case.

Top Bottom