Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should Race and anti-gay posts be banned?

Should racist/anti-gay posts be banned?

• Yes, they have no place on this board

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • no, people are protected by the constitution

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
TxCollegeguy said:
No they shouldn't be banned as long as they aren't calling for violence...If Straight, gays, bisexuals, and people of all color want to post something positive on here they should be allowed to post something negative.

How many straight people on here threaten each other.

musclebrains said:
Sure, ban racist and homophobic posts. It will make it easier to beat up the hets.

What's this, the Gay Power Movement?

1st Amendment.

No they shouldn't be banned as long as they aren't calling for violence...If Straight, gays, bisexuals, and people of all color want to post something positive on here they should be allowed to post something negative.

What they all said. In a public discussion, you have all the rights in the world to spout like an ignorant motherfucker, and I have all the rights in the world to call you an ignorant motherfucker. Just so violence isn't being called for, it's all okay.

And I love arguing with homophobes, gets me all hot & sweaty.

donutglazer said:
How many people think its cool if the mods get to insult people?

When have I insulted anyone ??

and creating another board is not necessary. It's not like we ALL are posting personals ads and our sexual adventures from last night.

Top Bottom