Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shot into bicep pain !what to do antibotic/pain killer help suggestions

I am surprised at all the bicep injection haters… It is one of my favorite spots.. I generally pin each bicep with 2 ml or less every 10 days…. I pin the Bi with a 25-gauge 1-inch pin. I find they are virtually pain free.

My 2ml,

Taoiron

i do 1cc in bi/tri/delt only...2cc in quad and 3cc in glute. One time i did 2cc in my calve and i was walking around smelling like icy hot and limping due to the tightness around my calf area. You dont need antibiotics maybe a pain pill and icy hot. If 3 or more days go by then yes go see a doc just to be safe

I inject 3cc"s into my bi"s all the time with no problem but I inject 1.5ccs into the outer head and 1.5ccs into the inner head.Maybe I"m retarded for being smart enough to put it into seperate muscles in the bi!!

I don't think 3ccs in a bicep is that far out there, I've done it more than once and I'm not "big"

it's not like he shot some t400 in there, it was all normal dosed gear, two of the compounds being eq and deca which are normally painless

hmmm...........

Top Bottom