Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slight pain after sub-Q injections

enharmonics

This is actually about peptides, not steroids, but I figure since everyone here has experience with pinning I might as well ask here.

I got Hexarelin and MOD GRF 1-29 from a trusted vendor, started injecting yesterday. I swabbed both the tops of the vials and the top of the BA water thoroughly before reconstituting the peptides, then discarded that needle and used two new needles to draw and pin the peptides (one syringe for each peptide, so I didn't mix the two in one syringe). I used 30g 1/2" insulin syringes

I pinned into my abdominal fat on both sides, approximately 1.5" away from the bellybutton. Didn't feel anything during the actual injection except for very light pain and minor itching. However, since my last injections yesterday I've noticed that I feel a slight pain in the injection site on my left side (right side appears to be fine, or at least isn't affected to the same extent). There's no redness, the area doesn't appear to be swelled, and no itching, either. It's just tender to the touch, hurts a bit if I press down on it. Definitely not unbearable pain or anything too bad.

Is this normal PIP for Sub-Q injections or should I be worried about infection/abscess? I'm pretty paranoid about this kinda stuff so I sanitized basically everything in my field of view when I was getting ready to pin, and as I said swabbed every vial I used well before reconstituting, drawing, etc. Even wore latex gloves (same kind a doctor wears) when pinning.

Another question: I didn't feel any sides at all from either of the two peptides. I pinned on an empty stomach each time, waited at least 30 minutes before consuming any calories post-injection, but I never felt any dizziness or "head rush", pain in joints, or really anything at all other than slight tingling and itching in the injection area, which quickly went away and did not return. Should I be concerned about the legitimacy of the peptides?

There shouldn't be any pain during a sub-q injection but we all have bad injections from time to time. You probably wiggled the needle a bit during the injection process. Nothing to worry about. If there is no redness or rash near the injection site, you don't have to worry about an infection. Sounds to me like you just had some bad luck with your injection.

Honestly, it sounds to me like your peptides are fake. The fact you experienced no effects from the injection and you have PIP after the sub-q injection is a red flag. A lot of the peptides on the market are fake. I am talking like 99%+. I wouldn't be surprised if yours are fake. You should experience a hot flash after doing a GHRP peptide.

If I was you, I would throw out the peptides and get the SARM nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

If it happened just once, I would rather think that it was just a misfortunate injection, and it is PIP. However, if it happens on several occassions, I would be inclined to think that there is something wrong with the peptides you are using - either they are of poor quality, or there are some additives that are causing these issues.

In any case, if it is the second case, I would strongly consider switching the source.

How sure are you on your source? You said it was a trusted source so I would ask them why you are not feeling any effects. I wouldn't worry about the injection pain......sounds very minor.

Top Bottom