Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help test e weird pain and lumps

legge1995

I'm 21 around 200lbs about 15%bf and this is my second cycle which consists of test e 250mg/ml, 500mg a week, clen and anavar, did one previous cycle of test cyp and anavar which was great,

anyway I injected my right glute 1ml 250mg on a Monday and within a day or 2 it swole up like a football and was hard to sit down or lie on, no redness or brushing so doubt it's an infection but was sore for a week then went down, I did my left glute the Thursday and it swole up like a ball again no redness etc so by the Monday I had to jeg my quad as glute wasn't an option and woke up just slightly sore normal no swelling and went away writhing a few days and left quad on the Thursday was the same just normal pain, anyway i decided to do flute on the Monday as my next shot and it swole up like a ball again Ffs, anyone know why this would be? I'm using blue 1 1/4 inch 23g to inject and last cycle I down glutes tests cyp same needles no problem, I doubt it's bunk gear as my bud is taking the same stuff we are shooing each other and he hasn't had a single lump or bother, the gear is test e 250mg/ml infinity which is a good source, really strange why my ass if fucking up any suggestions? thanks :)

You do realize how big a football is right? You wouldn't fit into pants if it was that much swelling lol.

Could be bad technique. I'd make sure you're hitting the right spot. Also consider going to 1" 25g needles.

some spots on the body can be more sensitive than others, when i hit a spot that gets sore, grab a hot washcloth and massage the area a good bit, this will help break down the oil. I'll even take my hand while watching TV and massage after applying the hot washcloth, or anytime thereafter.

You do realize how big a football is right? You wouldn't fit into pants if it was that much swelling lol.

Could be bad technique. I'd make sure you're hitting the right spot. Also consider going to 1" 25g needles.

maybe a golf ball then lol yea but didn't think 1inch woulda been long enough for a glute shot using them for quads, maybe just my partner doing it is a retard and has bad technique I'll sort that out thanks :)

some spots on the body can be more sensitive than others, when i hit a spot that gets sore, grab a hot washcloth and massage the area a good bit, this will help break down the oil. I'll even take my hand while watching TV and massage after applying the hot washcloth, or anytime thereafter.

I train legs after shooting and also get a warm bath when back so thought this woulda be suffient, just a pain in the ass not being able to sit down or lie down etc

Top Bottom