Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

treilin said:
Alright... There you go Jan 30th I'll have updates. Do you want me to keep posting my pics on here or just e-mailing them to you? Not sure posting them every week is beneficial to everyone else? Just wondering what your thought is.... I'm wondering if the other warriors on this program are keeping with it? Noticed my gym is still a mad house. Wait till FEB 14th everyone will start eating chocolate and fall off the band wagon.... Then the gym will be mine... Muhhhhaaaa

yeah...aly and skittles and you and 24k arew posting.

Ill leave that upto you......I personally think you can be a motivational source for the board.....

your call

Miss24k said:
Speaking of peanut butter I'm having some right now.......... so yummy :p
You just HAD to go there! Yeah I have a jar in my desk but I don't feel inclined to open it.. I have my quart of water sitting here that I'm working on...

treilin said:
You just HAD to go there! Yeah I have a jar in my desk but I don't feel inclined to open it.. I have my quart of water sitting here that I'm working on...

Oh you're good, I can't keep a whole jar in my desk, I'd eat the damn thing all at once. lol

I bring all my meals with me from home, don't keep anything extra in my office, except vitamins of course, so this way I won't get tempted to eat it.

Especially peanut butter, we have a special relationship :p

Miss24k said:
Oh you're good, I can't keep a whole jar in my desk, I'd eat the damn thing all at once. lol

I bring all my meals with me from home, don't keep anything extra in my office, except vitamins of course, so this way I won't get tempted to eat it.

Especially peanut butter, we have a special relationship :p
I don't crave it during the day. I always crave it after I get home from the gym at night! So if it's here at work... I can't eat it at night when I'm at home...

treilin said:
I don't crave it during the day. I always crave it after I get home from the gym at night! So if it's here at work... I can't eat it at night when I'm at home...
We could be all called "The PB Ho's" ha ha ha

treilin said:
Nope Shadow helped me to discover what I forgot. I drink 'Diet Coke' and Jack this past weekend. Diet pops make me break out... Duhhh... So it' all my doing. *pats myself on the back* for stupidity.

Follow Irish diet soda (pepsi) addict here ... :drink2:

The Shadow said:
...I had added a lot of it into my diet this week..scale went up...bf dropped a bit....try it and see....your aim is to gain after all
Just a thought.... If I add this PB in where should I drop calories from... I mean my ratios will definitely be out of balance??

Top Bottom