Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex! An Alternative Use For Test Oil

Discreet User

Yesterday I'm getting ready to shoot and have a little accident. To make a long story short, I end up with 1.5ml of Testosteone Cypionate oil all over my right hand :eek:

After the initial "F**K I just lost my Test!" I got an idea :cool:

I rubbed my Test Oil drenched hand all over the pillow just beside where my sexy girlfriend was sleeping. She woke up in the morning horny as F**K and gave me the time of my life. :D

Moral of the story...
THERE ARE MANY GREAT USES FOR TEST!!!

Yesterday I'm getting ready to shoot and have a little accident. To make a long story short, I end up with 1.5ml of Testosteone Cypionate oil all over my right hand :eek:

After the initial "F**K I just lost my Test!" I got an idea :cool:

I rubbed my Test Oil drenched hand all over the pillow just beside where my sexy girlfriend was sleeping. She woke up in the morning horny as F**K and gave me the time of my life. :D

Moral of the story...
THERE ARE MANY GREAT USES FOR TEST!!!
lmao.............did you tell her what you did?

And tomorrow she will have a beard :)

when i'm on test and cum in my girl she gets horny as hell too it's awesome to have matching sex drives I was on letro recently and she was complaining of bad moods and sore joints lol

this one time...i got shwasted and then a sober girl gargled my marbles and she got drunk off my baby batter. (Same logic)

Top Bottom