Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seriously?! I effing give up. Longish followup and vague vent.

That's a shame to hear MuscleMom. I loathe trying to recover from injuries (especially as my work requires a good level of physical conditioning / health). It always gets that little bit harder as we get older & injuries occur at previous downgraded areas. Hopefully like a lot of women you aren't prone to bone degenerating diseases (like my own mum) as experiencing your hips & spine deteriorate is obviously quite dehabilitating.

[silver lining] I've accumulated an assload of pharmaceuticals [/silver lining]

I believe we all know what kinds of "assloads" you take and it sure isn't pharmaceutical stuff -- but at least it's all natural.

Just wondering if you had a bone density scan too? If tendons are going to hell I would be curious to make sure my bones are ok,
wish I could be of more help but I hope you get to the bottom of this soon, I wish you well and try and stay positive :)

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Just wondering if you had a bone density scan too? If tendons are going to hell I would be curious to make sure my bones are ok,
wish I could be of more help but I hope you get to the bottom of this soon, I wish you well and try and stay positive :)

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk
Not something I'm really worried about. I have virtually none of the risk factors for osteo (I'm Caucasian, that's about it) topped off with the fact that I'm very tall (5'9) and big boned and until 2010, when the first bad tears became unbearable, I had been lifting weights, on and off, for more than 20 years.

I've been living with pain in one way or another for a very long time (since my teenaged years starting with my back). I honestly don't think this is all happening "suddenly," things have hurt off and on for more than 15 years, I dismissed it and could live with it and stay active until recently.

Yay mid 40s.

Just as a thought... perhaps discontinuing the peptide use? Excessive GH, either natural or synthetic can result in joint pain and sensitive tendons.

I've been living with pain in one way or another for a very long time (since my teenaged years starting with my back).

occasional pain is fun and provides a good back drop to provide contrast for pleasurable experiences

pain everyday of every waking hour sucks ass

just sayin'

Top Bottom