Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second (mid afternoon) dose of Xenadrine - does it have to be on an empty stomach?

8-]

I am taking my first dose of Xenadrine on an empty stomach before I do 1.5 hours of cardio in the morning.

I normally take my second dose between 3-4pm and was wondering if this had to be taken X hours after eating, or if it was ok to have it either just after eating or actually with food?

I've had a look at other threads but they all talk about taking the first dose on an empty stomach and don't mention the second dose at all.

I want to get the best out of taking the Xenadrine and would appreciate any thoughts/info that you guys have.

Thanks

8-]

I usually take hydroxycut which is almost the same product (concept wise) and find that I sometimes forget to take the stupid pills and therefor take the pills like 15 minutes after eating, which has shown some effects, not as much as if I took it 30 minutes before eating, but at least some effects...

Just my experiences...

I know what you mean, I quite often forget the afternoon ones because I'm busy and then realise that its after 4pm.

Luckily I haven't had had any problems sleeping, or any side-effects actually. Only been taking Xenadrine for about 3 weeks though.

The instructions mention taking the first dose before breakfast but don't mention anything about when to take the second dose.

I've been taking xenedrine on and off for about 2 years. I usally take my first dose on an empty stomach and then my sencond dose around 2 or 3pm. that usally ends up being 30-45min before I eat, but I think eating it with your afternoon meal isn't that bad I've done it quite a bit and have cut alot of weight 55lbs. well good luck with it, hope this helped a little...:D

Thanks for the info bro.

I guess there are no hard and fast rules for the best time/way to take the second dose - otherwise I'm sure that they wuld have put them on the instructions.

I'll just keep going the way I have been - it seems to be working pretty well. :)

i'll usually pop 1/2 hour before i eat. the old bottles of xenedrine say to take 2 pills 30 mins before a meal not to exceed 6 a day. the new bottles say to take 2 before morning excersise and 2 more mid afternoon, says nothing about any meals. i usually find it works better about 1/2 hour before meals.... kind of suppresses the ol' appitiete though.

Thanks for that info bro. I didn't know what the old bottles said as I've only been taking it for less than a month. I'll try taking the mid-afternoon ones 30 mins before my afternoon meal.

Regarding lack of appetite - that's due to the ephedrine which is an appetite suppressant.

Top Bottom