Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rx healthdrugs.com

imaclown

Has anyone tried this sponser? It seems they have been sponsering this forum for some time so I hope someone has tried it out and let us know.
It also looks like they deliver to Canada.

Thanks
Marco

Come on. No one has used these guys?

If you have used them please let us know how it went.

Thanks

I have a discount code for them. I know a few people who have used them to. They seem alright. There shipping is not normal so do not be alarmed.

Fast delivery.

Good prices.

Generics in baggies.

Probably okay, (and preferable to UG bathtub crap not intended for human consumption) but I prefer brand names in original packaging.

Has anyone not received their order? what exactly is different about their shipping?

I placed an order that was sent on Dec 8, wondering when and if I can expect this to arrive.

Has anyone not received their order? what exactly is different about their shipping?

I placed an order that was sent on Dec 8, wondering when and if I can expect this to arrive.

You will get it bro. POst up when you do and you will know what I am talking about.

I recently ordered some Aromasin from them. I was expecting (hoping for) some generic Indian non-steroid producing pharma company, but got GP stuff instead. Like I said, I was hoping for some foreign generic stuff, so I was a little disappointed, but the shipping, price, etc. were all reasonable. So, no real complaints here.

not all their stuff is rx though. I was watching the products under male health and they have a couple things that are actually non chemical supplements. Nice products.

Top Bottom