Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

Hormones are produced by your body tes, estrogen. Steroids are manufactured. Your body doesn't make tren, deca, ect. Hence they are steroids. Come on dude! I'm playing golf with my wife right now so I hope that you can understand. Man made/steroids. Made inside man hormones. External tes still a hormone but all others steroids.

so i guess if you inject 'steroids' and not hormones. since your body doesn't produce it as you claim, then it wouldn't suppress your HPTA right?

you do realize your post just proved your theory is wrong .. but lets say your theory is right then that actually proves that recovery is faster WITHOUT using test than not since the body will only recognize when you inject 'test'

All I said was what hormones are and what steroids are. Any thing you can discuss intelligently cool the rest please read and research more yourself before we can carry this any further. Your limited experience and knowledge are starting to show. Nothing I said disputes anything else I said. If you think so please reread posts ( or have someone read them to you so you can understand ). Again best of health to all and again please everyone research and don't follow advice from someone who you don't know.

Hell that includes me! But if you research, the truth will be shown the way at lighted and your cycle successful.

All I said was what hormones are and what steroids are.
And you were wrong, just like your fina/tren comments.

A hormone is a chemical messanger regardless of whether its naturally produced in the body or man made.

A steroid is a classification of a group of hormones.

i have ran tren many times both with test and without.

advantage with test is i was more hornier to the point where it was ruining my life and i was cheating on my gf cause she couldn't keep up with me.

LMAO.. bro you be killing me sometimes..lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Your TEST LEVELS will SKY ROCKET ... but your body's OWN TEST PRODUCTION will be shut down.

And you were wrong, just like your fina/tren comments.

A hormone is a chemical messanger regardless of whether its naturally produced in the body or man made.

A steroid is a classification of a group of hormones.

And up pops another . Now you've went and shown you're not any smarter than your buddy. Dude ! Really

Hey but maybe if you close your eyes and pretend you too can be as smart as anyone that can google!

Steroids are hormone derived. You manipulate hormones to obtain different types of steroids ... but, essentially, almost all steroids are forms of hormones ... and mostly of the Testosterone hormone. Yes, Test is produced naturally in the human body and more so in male than female and therefore, when you introduce the majority of your steroids (which are hormone derived ... mainly Testosterone) and you do bloodwork, you'll notice your Test levels are HIGH ... BUUUUUUUUT ... your body's ability to produce Testosterone on its own will be nullified (here comes into play the LH, FSH and balancing the HTPA). Why? Because you are injecting steroids (which are hormones ... nothing else) into your body and IT then figures "Hey ... there is so much of this shit in here that I don't need to produce it anymore". If you push your body with adding high volumes of this hormone and the level becomes 'uncomfortable' for your body, it will try to counter the high levels of Test by producing more Estrogen and there starts the side effects ... and water retention ... and bloat ... and if high estrogen and then also prolactin ... say 'Hi' to gyno ... etc. Anywho, I veered off here. Essentially a steroid is hormone based ... there is no difference between a steroid and a hormone. Yes, your body produces 'hormones' naturally and these 'hormones' are synthetically reproduced and manipulated by humans in labs to become 'steroids' to be put into the body from 'outside' and there is the intended meaning in difference between hormones and steroids ... BUUUUUUUT ... a steroid is a hormone and nothing else.

Top Bottom