Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

Oh my ! No one is even talking about sust but if you want , testosterone is a hormone all the other things being discussed are steroids. There is a difference. I can appreciate all you guys backing each other up but again it foes not make what you are writing correct, again good health to all but please anybody entertained by this thread please research and research! DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ ON ANY OF THESE FORUMS! You don't know these people and I can tell most don't have a clue to what they are telling you! Part truths don't make facts. Don't follow a bunch of computer keyboard heros who mainly want to sell you on their beliefs.

Iam half way through my tren only cycle and I feel great! Had tren cough couple of times and bad night sweats for 3 weeks but they have eased off, blood pressure spot on and training like a Trojan!

Iam half way through my tren only cycle and I feel great! Had tren cough couple of times and bad night sweats for 3 weeks but they have eased off, blood pressure spot on and training like a Trojan!

Blood pressure is what got to me while I was taking tren, but it was at a very high dosage. If I would have known then what I know now, I would have done a little test and a lot more tren.

I was just always taught and told that test needs to be the base of every cycle and in most cases (not all), the test needs to be the highest dose.

I believe I experienced the sides I experienced was not because the high tren dose, but because of the higher test dose.

But this is some awesome info on those post!

eat Clen, Tren hard, and Test the limits!!!

testosterone is a hormone all the other things being discussed are steroids.=.

okay I will bite.. explain the difference between a hormone and an anabolic steroid. you might be thinking of cortico steroids i have no idea

and if tren isn't a hormone then what is it?

I was just always taught and told that test needs to be the base of every cycle and in most cases (not all), the test needs to be the highest dose.

thats internet message board parroting at its finest. and then when you ask them to explain why they can never come up with anything.

some of the worst cycles I have ever seen are splattered on the internet.. like test, deca, dbol stack with no mention of an AI. great gains yeah if you want a bunch of water weight and lipid strain. that cycle is parroted all over the place as the best 'bulker' out there. and then those guys end up with bitch tits and wonder what the hell happened

Hormones are produced by your body tes, estrogen. Steroids are manufactured. Your body doesn't make tren, deca, ect. Hence they are steroids. Come on dude! I'm playing golf with my wife right now so I hope that you can understand. Man made/steroids. Made inside man hormones. External tes still a hormone but all others steroids.

Top Bottom