Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

Sure you can run sust by itself. Like you said its tes. Tren is not a blend of tes. It's a chemical derived from fina which allows for better metabolism of food and nutrients. Agsin you can run anything alone if you want doesn't make it right of safe.

Sure you can run sust by itself. Like you said its tes. Tren is not a blend of tes. It's a chemical derived from fina which allows for better metabolism of food and nutrients. Agsin you can run anything alone if you want doesn't make it right of safe.

Tren is not derived from fina. Fina is the brand name for the implant pellets that happen to contain tren ace. You can remove the fillers and binders from the pellets and get just the tren ace of course. Attach an enanthate or hex molecule and tren becomes tren E or parabolan (also a brand name). Tren is actually derived from nandrolone

Anyway, i was already on 125mg test a week before running tren alone and i didnt change that test dose. Knowing what I know about tren and test, if i would have ran the test at the same or more as the tren, it would have just given more sides. I can say this because the gains and sides from just the tren were the most ive ever seen. I had to stop the cycle at 5 weeks it was so harsh. How would adding more androgens help something like that? Tren is so much stronger than anything Ive touched, it just doesnt help to add anything more androgenic like test. Now next time I might run something like primo or EQ along the tren since those are very mild and would complement nicely.

Oh no I've run tren a several times. Love the results. But I have injected gallons of it into cattle. When I say you should run tes along with tren that comes from what it does with me. Not what it does to steered cattle where you want to stop tes production to create more (quantity) and tender meat (quality). Any time you shut down your tes and don't replace it with injected tes you are asking for issues. Best of health to all but please anyone reading this tread research what you are doing before you try any cycle without tes.

Tren is not derived from fina. Fina is the brand name for the implant pellets that happen to contain tren ace. Attach an enanthate or hex molecule and tren becomes tren E or parabolan (also a brand name). Tren is derived from nandrolone

Anyway, i was already on 125mg test a week before running tren alone and i didnt change that test dose. Knowing what I know about tren and test, if i would have ran the test at the same or more as the tren, it would have just given more sides. I can say this because the gains and sides from just the tren were the most ive ever seen. Tren is so much stronger than anything Ive touched, it just doesnt help to add anything more androgenic like test. Now next time I might run something like primo or EQ along the tren since those are very mild and would complement nicely.

Again you help me make my point. You were injecting a hrt dose of tes. And yes tren is the most powerful compound growth rate to growth rate that there is. And correct it'd a 19nor like nana deca. So would you run deca alone? I have that experience also and it's the same as tren only NOT A GOOD IDEA

I'm not comparing cattle to humans. These cattle (steers) have had there balls removed as I stated. I was just showing the power of tren. It's used to allow an x ping of feed to be turned into meat. A 5x ratio to tes. Again you guys run your stuff the way you like. But again any cycle without tes included is like cutting your balls off. Tes is what makes you manly hence the androgen side of aas. Please read and research.

Deca is an anabolic with little androgenicity, thats why you would stack with test. You could technically run deca alone with good prolactin management. Tren has equal anabolic and androgenic amounts so theres no need to run test with it. i happen to be on HRT with or without gear, the 125mg/wk puts me squarely in the normal T level range. But i could have been on no test and it wouldnt have made a difference on that tren cycle, its just so strong.
Androgens are androgens and if tren is 3X stronger than test across the board, theres no reason to add test.

Any time you shut down your tes and don't replace it with injected tes you are asking for issues. .

so you can replace with sustanon and thats okay? sustanon isn't named 'test'.. its 4 esters in a blend. my point is you are confusing the name testosterone with what hormones are. hormones are hormones.. doesn't matter if the name is primo, tren, var, or test. they are all hormones.

if you inject hormones you will suppress your body. the thing that is throwing you off and making you confused is the name 'testosterone'. you think that if you inject testosterone it 'replaces' your own testosterone, yet if you inject tren it does not. that is malarkey. if you replace your hormones with 10X more hormones that is not only replacing it, but that is obliterating it.

think about this for a second and really THINK. how come other compounds suppress TESTOSTERONE in the body if they ARE NOT testosterone as you claim? if this was true then we could run tren for life without worrying about suppressing the HPTA.

another thing that confuses guys is the word 'deca'.. deca is an ester.. its not a steroid. yet the term gets thrown around all the time. if you go to other boards people have no clue about that. this is how bro science starts.

basically you are saying if i didn't use something that says 'testosterone' on the label my entire cycle would be a waste and i would have 'issues'.

Tren is not a blend of tes. It's a chemical derived from fina which allows for better metabolism of food and nutrients. Agsin you can run anything alone if you want doesn't make it right of safe.

Tren is not a chemical derived from fina!

Trenbelone IS the actual steroid molucule. FINA is a cattle product that makes use of tren.

Ive also had great luck running tren alone.

Tren is not a chemical derived from fina!

Trenbelone IS the actual steroid molucule. FINA is a cattle product that makes use of tren.

Ive also had great luck running tren alone.

nah bro tren is derived from rubber. and its not a male hormone at all. if you run it alone your dick will turn into a pussy.

i swear reading other boards this is what they believe!

Top Bottom