Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

here is how you run tren ace alone

1-8 ace 200mg/week
n2guard 4-8 (if you can afford start week 1)
hcgenerate (optional 2 caps 2X per day) 4-8

pct:

T stack Rx (see sig for link and codes) 3 caps per day 9-17

eat like a horse, lift like an ox

Keep debating guys this is good.

I see. So test just isnt a wiser choice, its the other way around, if you know how your game is played, but tagain it could be wiser to run low dose test the first time around because of eventual numb dick or bad mood and turning into a complete bitch. Ive seen em. If those are eliminated or bearable side effects its up to all for taking.

Supression with tren alone would be less than with them Both. I think id feel a tad more superman with some test in there though.
Emotionally youre the same without test?

Steve said faster recovery with tren alone. Someone explain.
Thanks.

Keep debating guys this is good.

I see. So test just isnt a wiser choice, its the other way around, if you know how your game is played, but tagain it could be wiser to run low dose test the first time around because of eventual numb dick or bad mood and turning into a complete bitch. Ive seen em. If those are eliminated or bearable side effects its up to all for taking.

i think mental issues from steroids are more common with newbs, once you get used to hormones you shouldn't have those issues.. tren isn't a good idea for newbs anyway

Supression with tren alone would be less than with them. I think id feel a tad more superman with some test in there though.

suppression is almost the same with any AAS. your LH goes to 0 after 2 weeks on AAS give or take.. shorter esters hit you harder and faster so you suppress faster but its all relative because long esters stick around longer.. guys confuse 'suppression' with low libido. they are not the same thing. suppression is when your HPTA goes to sleep and your LH goes to near 0.

Emotionally youre the same without test?

go back to my first point. if you are affected by steroids emotionally then i would hope you are new and just not used to the androgens. no excuse to let steroids run your life emotionally if you are a mature adult.

Steve said faster recovery with tren alone.
not necessarily.. but generally yes the less steroids you run and the shorter your cycle the faster your recovery. however this also comes down to other factors.. did you go into cycle not fully recovered? did you run a poor/too short pct?

Someone explain.
Thanks.

in bold

Thanks. Now I need a pen, but dont worry i will fix that.

EDIT: ok, im on mobile. So it seemed to be alot more than it were. Thanks again, Steve.
I kinda knew it, but was curious on the tren recovery without test and eventual differs in mood when taken into account that your test levels hit rock bottom and while on cycle without that test at all at the end of cycle. Ive only done test 2 times. No mood changes but uppers. Sure theres downs also, but nothing emotional. You miss superman feeling and extra boost of you.

Agreed. Estrogen makes your moody or lack of it? Test has too of course, but im seeing it too dramatic i think.

Thanks. Now I need a pen, but dont worry i will fix that.

EDIT: ok, im on mobile. So it seemed to be alot more than it were. Thanks again, Steve.
I kinda knew it, but was curious on the tren recovery without test and eventual differs in mood when taken into account that your test levels hit rock bottom and while on cycle without that test at all at the end of cycle. Ive only done test 2 times. No mood changes but uppers. Sure theres downs also, but nothing emotional. You miss superman feeling and extra boost of you.

Agreed. Estrogen makes your moody or lack of it? Test has too of course, but im seeing it too dramatic i think.

what i bolded is what some of you are still confused about.

again you are confusing the word 'testosterone' with what a bottle says. hormones are hormones. these are all male hormones derived from testosterone so your T levels on tren alone don't hit rock bottom.. they go up. you are injecting 5-10X what your body normally produces

Alright. So tren also RAISES test.
Thats a huge part i have missed on..

Hormones are hormones I know and human biologi is a big leap from just understandig how to cycle and or workout.
Its all for that edge. Gotta have it and I sure dont. No problem, bit im willing.

So deca raises test, alongside winstrol, halotestin etc.. Also raises test?

Alright. So tren also RAISES test.
Thats a huge part i have missed on..

Hormones are hormones I know and human biologi is a big leap from just understandig how to cycle and or workout.
Its all for that edge. Gotta have it and I sure dont. No problem, bit im willing.

So deca raises test, alongside winstrol, halotestin etc.. Also raises test?

YES! hormones are hormones.

however not all aromatize and some aromatize more than others. so they are NOT the same.

That was actually my next question. That hit me hard, Steve. Thanks.
Still injecting these hormones of different structure behave differently in the body and have different properties..
Supression is always absolute.
Hormones raises test, regardless of what name you heard it was. hehehe.

Top Bottom