Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

Lmao! Congrats bro, well played! :p
I had a distant memory about your posting style being something completely different from this ;)
Like I previously said what I agreed upon on your posts is exactly that people should research as much as possible :)

Personally I never get tired of learning new things, so I spend huge amount of my time studying and researching different things, which has led me to become addicted to learning new information, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks man ! Just trying to keep the flow going. And right on about the more you can learn the better. None of us know enough about how our bodies work, some better than others, but following those that talk the loudest isn't always the best. Hahaha !

Learning is a lifelong journey! You stop learning or get to a position of feeling you know everything you can, you stop growing intellectually. You stop growing intellectually you miss out on all kinds of cool things going on around you. Just like we work our bodies hard we need to work our minds as well.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa!!!!! You got me hook, line, sinker AND ROD! I was so frustrated at one (two?) points I felt like typing in ALL CAPS & all !!!!!!!'s ... Dude ...well played! The whole statement about the difference between hormones and steroids got me sniggling and gnarling and giggling and crying all in succession to and almost at the same time as one another! Dayum ... I'm bowled!

^^^^^ uhmmmmm ... Just to clarify ... No gutter thoughts on the ROD being swallowed by me part ... I'm as straight as they come! :confused:

Thanks man ! Yea the one about steroids/hormones I love. I was playing golf with the ol lady when I sent that, she busted up laughing! At first I didn't think I was going to get the response needed to lead into but it worked in well. Thanks again! I do hope that it was not just entertaining but eye opening also.

Well, you really got me thinking: "How can I explain this so this fool grasps it properly and see's the light?". I know I did my research, but the message came through clearly ... Any fool can combine some 'big' words and sound smart ... But IS he really? So always double check and challenge if you find something plausible stating the opposite.

I also think that any Noob reading this from beginning to end WILL have a better understanding of AAS.

Last edited:
A light truly does shine! Very good ! Truly ! If we follow blindly into the darkness will we ever truly know the way?! You hit it exactly ! I again hope that this message hits those that might not be as intelligent as yourself. And that possibly we can open peoples minds to be thinkers and true leaders in this wonderful adventure we all are living. ( LIFE not just the aas thing)

Oh and dude NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE during this. I needed a couple of strong mods to make sure enough people would read. Tren treads are very popular and with a couple of knowledgable people to join in hopefully we have expanded the minds of those that read. Again best of health!

Meh. I don't buy it. You can't pretend to save face.

Meh. I don't buy it. You can't pretend to save face.

I can appreciate your opinion but I care nothing of "saving face" on an open forum where nobody really knows me ! Why would I ! What I do care about is people spouting nonsense all the time about something they know very little about. 90 % of the posts on any of these type if forums are just a bunch of sheeple following the last dumbass to say something that contains alittle truth and a bunch of what they have heard. ( does that sound like I'm trying to save face) just reread everyone's posts through the whole thread and not counting the half truths I posted, almost every post is full of half finished sentences ( because they only know about half of what they are talking about or they are to busy trying to impress a bunch of people they don't even know or sell you some bullshit supps.) does that sound like I'm trying to save face! I'm not on here to make friends I'm not on here to impress anyone that has no benefit to me! My experience and knowledge of hormones and steroids would boggle your mind if you only truly knew. My experience and knowledge as a fellow human does not allow me to overlook information that may be harmful or even wasteful. Again I wish the best of health to all.

Top Bottom