Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

You're norwegian? Good, then you shouldve heard the terms before. It sounds a little dorky and in the relation to its sentence it should be understood. It being a little dorky, was the point. Here you are, on another hang up, huh? Tsk..

I'm not Norwegian dude! I was just speaking to you in your native language. Hahaha!

I ran Tren alone for 8 weeks as one of the old timers told me Tes is a dirty steroid that was seldomly used during the Golden Era of Bodybuilding. So, here are the results. Insomnia reduced by 70to 80%. Night sweats down by 90%. Before I'd wake up 4 times a night drenched in sweat but now that happens once every 2 -3 weeks. No aggression, I'm already bald on top so can't comment on hair loss and those were the main side effects I had when running Tren and tes.

The only slightly negative side effect was my back got hairy but only nominally not enough for concern.

The real issue was Tren on its own is not (highly) effective I wasn't getting the strength or gains from previous cycles on tes and tren.

I added tes back into the mix, 400 of each a week and back came the aggression, the mood swings, one moment I was supercilious and the next all the world was against me.

I'm cutting now and looking not too shabby if I may so myself.

Oh, and yeah I always get Tren D1ck so my gf was happy

Top Bottom