Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

Sure you can run sust by itself. Like you said its tes. Tren is not a blend of tes. It's a chemical derived from fina which allows for better metabolism of food and nutrients. Agsin you can run anything alone if you want doesn't make it right of safe.

Man you are seriously misinformed about the whole concept, and facts of human endocrinology.
Only thing that I can agree with you is doing a lot of research, and then doing it some more.
Could you maybe post a list of sources/references where you have gathered this wealth of misinformation that you poses, just so others will be able avoid them?

If Tren is derived from Fina, what's Fina made of/derived from?
If you answer correctly: Nandrolone (which will really contradict your previous "fact" that Tren is made from Fina) then what's Nandrolone derived from?
Answer? Yes, Testosterone, the one and only source where all AAS are derived from, and which is where this thing just keeps ending (and beginning from).

I know that many people have trouble understanding this concept at first, but I've never seen anyone before acting like you, just being stubborn for the sake of not being able to accept the fact that you are wrong. You are not even trying to wrap your head around this while arguing against facts of endocrinology with argument composed to complete oxymorons.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

And up pops another . Now you've went and shown you're not any smarter than your buddy. Dude ! Really

you've now insulted atleast 2 mods on here.

all because you are posting misinformation and are too stubborn to admit you were wrong.

bottom line is this and you cannot dispute it.. all AAS are derived from the male hormone testosterone. how you don't grasp this fact boggles the mind.

I know that many people have trouble understanding this concept at first, but I've never seen anyone before acting like you, just being stubborn for the sake of not being able to accept the fact that you are wrong. You are not even trying to wrap your head around this while arguing against facts of endocrinology with argument composed to complete oxymorons.

That about sums it up. I dont know weather to laugh or cry. If he is trolling, he is doing a great job at all the doubletalk and trying to convince us of his reality, which when you think about it, its rather comical.

On the other hand, if he really believes what he is spouting, then I cant help but feel sorry for the guy.

Hook, line and sinker! Now that you boys got your search engines running keep researching! Sometimes the best thing you can to is stir up the fire and spread the knowledge. Actually not misinformed! medical college education but if no one makes you question, you get lazy and people tend to follow, now that we got their attention ( stirring the strong mods) if you read real close you will see I told you all not to listen to any half truths whether I said them or anyone else did. I wonder how many went to looking to see if any of that "info" was right. By looking i wonder how many learned anything that maybe they didn't know. Many ways of educating. As I said before please don't listen to anything you read on these forums. Do your own research. I thought you had me at " I like cheese" ( baiting the trap) but we got a couple more pages out of it ! Hahaha ! Again please research and as always best of health!

Dude, for people to do their own research. Come on man. Read it again. EVERYONE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Only point I'm trying to make. Not that hard to grasp. All kinds of misinformation out there. I posted a shit load of it in an attempt to stimulate some research and hopefully some will be more educated from the trip. The ride is now over! Please exit to your left and watch that first step.

Oh and dude NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE during this. I needed a couple of strong mods to make sure enough people would read. Tren treads are very popular and with a couple of knowledgable people to join in hopefully we have expanded the minds of those that read. Again best of health!

Lmao! Congrats bro, well played! :p
I had a distant memory about your posting style being something completely different from this ;)
Like I previously said what I agreed upon on your posts is exactly that people should research as much as possible :)

Personally I never get tired of learning new things, so I spend huge amount of my time studying and researching different things, which has led me to become addicted to learning new information, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom