Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

I can appreciate your opinion but I care nothing of "saving face" on an open forum where nobody really knows me ! Why would I ! What I do care about is people spouting nonsense all the time about something they know very little about. 90 % of the posts on any of these type if forums are just a bunch of sheeple following the last dumbass to say something that contains alittle truth and a bunch of what they have heard. ( does that sound like I'm trying to save face) just reread everyone's posts through the whole thread and not counting the half truths I posted, almost every post is full of half finished sentences ( because they only know about half of what they are talking about or they are to busy trying to impress a bunch of people they don't even know or sell you some bullshit supps.) does that sound like I'm trying to save face! I'm not on here to make friends I'm not on here to impress anyone that has no benefit to me! My experience and knowledge of hormones and steroids would boggle your mind if you only truly knew. My experience and knowledge as a fellow human does not allow me to overlook information that may be harmful or even wasteful. Again I wish the best of health to all.

Then why not share your knowledge in a constructive efficient manner? You turned the thread into an obnoxious debacle. :coffee:

My thought exactly. As a fellow human and a bob bob law abiding citizen. I think your wasting your time bogling not with our minds, but understanding of how youd even bother. All you're saying is that you know better. Then get your act together. If you wanna open som thirds eyes or some shit like that, theres more suitable forums. Half truths or not. Hopefully people tell what they know.. And that is the truth. If not, they are maybe just tectime.

Then why not share your knowledge in a constructive efficient manner? You turned the thread into an obnoxious debacle. :coffee:

I will be glad to! Just let me know what it is you need to or would like to know that you can't find the answer to by researching for yourself. I don't know what :coffee: means ?

My thought exactly. As a fellow human and a bob bob law abiding citizen. I think your wasting your time bogling not with our minds, but understanding of how youd even bother. All you're saying is that you know better. Then get your act together. If you wanna open som thirds eyes or some shit like that, theres more suitable forums. Half truths or not. Hopefully people tell what they know.. And that is the truth. If not, they are maybe just tectime.

Man I hope that wasn't your only thought for the day. Hate for you to only have one and it be wrong. I'm not trying to boggle your mind or any thing else. Just want you to be smart enough to research on your own. Why do I care? Hell you might do something in life that affects someone or something that I do care about. And as far as my act together .... Dude you don't know me you have no clue to how together I am. Please respond intelligently when you refer to me or don't respond at all.

Oh and I don't know what bob bob means either. If you let me know where I can research it..... I'll know then. Bob bob coffee hahaha!!!!

Lots of experience running tren alone. There's been at least one study done showing good potential for using tren instead of test for HRT. I posted the link in another thread before.

You're norwegian? Good, then you shouldve heard the terms before. It sounds a little dorky and in the relation to its sentence it should be understood. It being a little dorky, was the point. Here you are, on another hang up, huh? Tsk..

Top Bottom