Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren alone?

curls4girls

Mainly directed towards stevsmi and SD bc I saw them make a recent comment on a post saying they run Tren by itself, without test.

I have never ran tren alone and I've always been told to use test with it.

I am very curious as to who all has used Tren alone, and what kind of results/side effects they experienced. Because I would greatly consider running tren alone, I have just never heard of any one doing it. Thanks

You should not run tren alone. You need to run tes with it because it's going to shut you down hard which means no tes to function on. You need to run at least a good hrt dose around 200 mg a wk of tes to keep from depleting all the tes in your system. Tren is wicked and without tes to keep you balanced out you will suffer. Anyone that says tren alone must have run bunk cause tes has to be base of all cycles if you want then to be successful.

You don't need test. I've ran a couple times alone and had amazing results. I ran ace at 100mg eod but a first run stand alone will be pretty good at 75mg.

You should not run tren alone. You need to run tes with it because it's going to shut you down hard which means no tes to function on. You need to run at least a good hrt dose around 200 mg a wk of tes to keep from depleting all the tes in your system. Tren is wicked and without tes to keep you balanced out you will suffer. Anyone that says tren alone must have run bunk cause tes has to be base of all cycles if you want then to be successful.

You, my friend, are seriously misinformed. There are several issues I have with your post but I'm gonna stick to the matter at hand.

Who ever told you that "tes" must be the base of any cycle in order for it to be successful is an idiot. Don't listen to them. Ever again. Tren can most definitely be run alone as long as prolactin is kept in check. It can also be run with low dose test. Just depends on your goals. Point being that the test is not necessary. I personally prefer to run low test but know plenty of guys who have run very successful tren cycles sans test. It seems that the less test, the less exacerbated the sides from tren are.

Very interesting, indeed. It would also be more cost effective! So how effective is the sculpting capabilities of Tren with no test? And how hard is it to restore your HPTA to normal following a Tren only cycle? How long would you run a TrenA cycle without test? And TrenE? Sorry for all the 'BOMBS' ... but this now has me VERY curios. Also, how to the sides compare on Tren only vs Tren+Test.

i have ran tren many times both with test and without.

advantage with test is i was more hornier to the point where it was ruining my life and i was cheating on my gf cause she couldn't keep up with me. now to some of you thats an advantage, for me it wasn't.

without test the sides were low, the bloat was less, and my recovery was way faster.

here is the thing with tren, you don't NEED to run ANYTHING with tren to get results. it does it all for you. now with other compounds its advantageous to stack test to give it an anabolic kick (primo for example).

have prolactin control on hand with tren whether you stack or not.

tren at 200mg a week can yield tremendous results, no other compound you can say that. so it makes less sense to stack a bunch of things with tren in my eyes.

No one told me it's a bad idea. Experience has shown me running tren alone is not smart. You might get good results if limp dick and no sex drive are some of your goals. And prolactin can be handled with bromo or whatever caber true but nothing can help with the low tes levels you will have during that tren only run except injected tes. Don't think so? Run bloods during cycle and see where your tes level is. I never post something someone has told me unless it was my doc who told me. And please tell me the other issues you have with my earlier post and I'll gladly educate you some more.

No one told me it's a bad idea. Experience has shown me running tren alone is not smart. You might get good results if limp dick and no sex drive are some of your goals. And prolactin can be handled with bromo or whatever caber true but nothing can help with the low tes levels you will have during that tren only run except injected tes. Don't think so? Run bloods during cycle and see where your tes level is. I never post something someone has told me unless it was my doc who told me. And please tell me the other issues you have with my earlier post and I'll gladly educate you some more.

if you ran bloods during tren alone your test levels would be sky high. tren is a hormone that is derived from testosterone. its not derived from rubber or plastic. hormones are hormones. take a cup of water and add stuff to it and that is what makes the different compounds, in the end if you add salt, sugar, lemons, etc its still going to be made up of mostly water correct?

injecting testosterone suppressed the body no different than any other compound, just because its called testosterone doesn't mean it doesn't suppress. can you run sustanon without stacking 'testosterone' with it? the name is sustanon and its made up of 4 different esters, but by your definition you couldn't run it alone cause its called sustanon. thats how silly saying you must run testosterone in every cycle sounds. i haven't ran test in my cycles in almost 3 years!

i'm curious what experience you had specifically.. can you tell me what you ran and what happened?

Oh and I'm also in the cattle industry so the tren I get is pharma vet grade not ugl. So it's the best tren a on the market. I've seen it put a hundred lbs on a steer ( a steer has no balls and no tes level) so sure it will beef you up. But in humans it will slam you're hpta, shut down nat tes production and keep it shut down. You guys run what you like its your health.

Oh and I'm also in the cattle industry so the tren I get is pharma vet grade not ugl. So it's the best tren a on the market. I've seen it put a hundred lbs on a steer ( a steer has no balls and no tes level) so sure it will beef you up. But in humans it will slam you're hpta, shut down nat tes production and keep it shut down. You guys run what you like its your health.

so your experience with tren has been with your cattle? and not on yourself?

all hormones will 'shut down' .. again you are missing the point.

also i take exception that tren 'keeps you shut down'.. in actuality its not difficult to recover from with a good pct and when you use ace which is in and out of the body quickly. i have a tren only log up on here with bloodwork and everyone i have helped with their tren cycles have recovered just fine

the problem with tren, and this has nothing to do with the thread but i will say it anyway, is it nutrition partitions better than any AAS out there which creates a host of negative side effects. for someone who likes to do a lot of outdoor activities or who is on the road for work all day its a bad choice because you constantly have to be getting in carbs to offset the low blood sugar issues

Top Bottom