Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Run HCG during or after dbol,sus,tren/prop cycle?

Gabe64

Heres my cycle weeks 1-5 40mg of dbol, 1-8 1000mg of duratest, 6-12 tren 150mg and prop for 200 mg. Should or it be helpful to run HCG during my first 5 weeks of dbol or should I just wait till my cycle is over. Im also gonna have some novaldex on hand for post cycle and just incase gyno pops up. Any ideas? Also what are the doses you guys recommend for HCG and the nolva. Thanx.

I would use it during the last 2 weeks while on prop/tren. You cant fully recover HPTA while on HCG.

What about the nolva. Whats a good dosage amt. and how long. Will 20mg a day be enough or do I need more. Thanx.

Yes Nolv throughout of cycle will help you to maintain in normal levels water and salt retention, so far the blood presure. There are studies that say that Nolv help to up your "good cholesterol" . It is a estrogen inhibitor.
In relation to HCG I think that to take it in the cycle is usseless, in case that the cycle is not a long one. Keep the HCG to post cycle terapy. Take it 2500 IU ecach four days for two or three weeks with Clomid ( I prefer Clomid to post cycle). Take Clomid for two more weeks

Top Bottom