Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Roony - you are adorable!!!! I love the pics!

As far as the fries go....I do the same thing. I have to substitute a baked potato or steamed veggies. It's very rare that I can eat just a couple fries! :rolleyes:

Thanks, SG!! :kiss: I am slowly discovering my red light foods and making a mental note of them. Another odd one is hummus. I can't stop till I finish up the entire container.

Mon, Dec 19th

Scale weight: 120.5lbs

7:15am: AM Cardio for 45 mins
12 mins elliptical trainer - warmup to steady state
20 mins boxing - 5 sets of high intensity sets
10 mins stairmaster - 10sec varying intervals
3 min elliptical trainer - cooldown

9am:
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 scoop whey powder
1 slice spelt bread

11:45am:
1 turkey burger patty
mixed veggies - spinach, broccoli,, mushrooms, eggplant, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

1:45pm:
3 oz chicken breast
mixed veggies - spinach, broccoli,, mushrooms, eggplant, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

4pm:
3 oz chicken breast
15 almonds

6pm:
1 tbsp natty PB

6:30pm: Lower body workout

Leg Press:
2 warm up sets of 12 reps each with 90lb plates & 140lb plates
4 sets of (8 slow reps +8 fast reps) with 180lb plates

Smith Machine Squats:
4 sets of (7 low to med squats, 7 high to med squats, 7 full squats) with 40lb plates

Steps up with 6 risers:
2 continuous sets of 5 4-legged wide step ups on each leg with 15lb dbs
2 x (3 continuous sets of 5 4-legged normal step ups on each leg) with 20lb dbs
1 x (10 4-legged normal step ups on each leg + 5 4-legged normal step ups on each leg) with 20lb dbs

7:45pm:
PWO shake of 1 scoop whey mixed with water

Totals: ~1280 cals (64g carbs, 168g protein, 39g fat)
Macros: ~20c/50p/30f

Tues, Dec 20th

Scale weight: 121.5lbs

6:30am:
45 spinning class

8am:
2 jalapeno chicken sausage links
1 slice spelt bread

11:30am:
1 turkey burger patty
mixed veggies - spinach, eggplant, broccoli, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

2pm:
3 oz marinated chicken breast
mixed veggies - spinach, eggplant, broccoli, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

4:30pm:
15 almonds

7:15pm: ab work
3 sets of:
30 lying scissors
30 alternating bicycles
15 v-crunches

7:35pm:
1 cup egg whites
1 scoop whey
1 tbsp natty PB

Totals: ~1350 cals (65g carbs, 164g protein, 47g fat)
Macros: ~20c/50p/30f

Warning: This is a rant!

I have today off. I told my trainer such and asked him to fit me during the day. The only time slot he had available was 7:15am. Even though I was reluctant to get up so early, I thought it would be good to get my weight training out of the way...I could follow it up with cardio and then the rest of the day would be mine to be productive.

I wonder what I was thinking as I get up at 6:30am this morning. I can't help thinking it's such a waste of a vacation day to get up so early as always. I make it to the gym and my trainer is working out with someone else. He claims I have a 7:15PM appointment. AAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I also drank a whey shake beforehand since I thought I'd be lifting. So I didn't really think it would be all that beneficial to do my usual AM cardio which I'd normally have done had I still been on an empty stomach. AAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I really am trying hard not to be annoyed. It's my trainer's 53rd birthday today. His memory probably is slipping....I did get him a gift basket and filled it with some Trader Joes products - trail mix, salted peanuts in shell, bruschetta and chocolate truffles (but they were organic!).

Now I'm sitting in bed, groggy and not in the mood to do anything. :evil: My trainer is supposed to call me to see if he can work out with me this afternoon instead. I have a X'mas dinner this evening, so I can't make the 7:15pm appointment that he thinks we have. Hopefully, it'll work out. I am saving my cardio for after lifting. I really NEED to get in a workout today. Tonight's X'mas dinner is an 8-course Puerto Rican feast!!...it is the mother of cheat meals!

Can't help thinking I should have just gone to work today as always.... :rolleyes:

End of Rant

Sorry to hear that RT! Especially on a day off...

Is there anyway to do a workout without your trainer, just to get it in? That way you won't be steamed about it at the dinner tonight and mentally, you'll feel better. Or do you have to have your trainer there?

Just a thought. Until then, you can curl up on the couch and take a nap. That's sometimes (okay, always for me) the best thing in the world! Maybe you can get up and do some cardio afterward. Hang in there and try to enjoy the rest of your day off. And the dinner tonight... :p

Is there anyway to do a workout without your trainer, just to get it in?

Yes, and maybe that might let him know that you may not to keep him on your payroll if he screws up again.

Thanks for listening, girls. I took BG's advice and lay in bed and sulked for two hours...then I called my trainer to see what his schedule looked like for the rest of the day. I now have a 4pm session so I can squeeze 30 mins of cardio in afterwards.

I like my trainer for the most part. We've worked together this whole year and he makes me accountable for training hard with him 3x/week. Otherwise, I know my lazy ass self would never push myself or be that commited. And because I shell out good money on him, this makes me obligated to do the rest of my share in terms of diet and cardio. Funny how the human mind works....

As for this morning, I think it was a misunderstanding. We both just had 7:15, so obviously the am/pm portion wasn't shared as I had thought.

I took a nap this afternoon, so I'm in a better mood! :verygood: :rolleyes:

Wed, Dec 21st

Scale weight: 123lbs

6:45am:
1 scoop ON whey mixed with water

9:30am:
1 jalepeno chicken sausage link
1 slice spelt bread

11:30am:
1/2 cup cooked spinach
2 brown rice cakes

2:30pm:
2 oz marinated chicken breast
1/2 cup cooked spinach
30 almonds

4pm: Upper Body workout

V-curl chest press machine:
4 x 15 with no weight

Lat pulldown, narrow v-grip:
4 x 15 with 55lbs

Shoulder press machine:
4 x 12 one shoulder press with 20lbs

Bicep curls on cable machine with narrow v-grip pull:
1 x 12 with 30lbs
3 x 12 with 25lbs

Tricep pulldowns on cable machine:
4 x 12 with 47.5lbs

5pm: 40 mins cardi0
5 mins on elliptical machine
10 mins on stairmaster (varying 10 sec intervals)
20 mins on stairmill (varying 10 sec intervals)
5 mins cooldown on elliptical

Total cals burned according to new heart rate monitor: 583

7pm:
BIG CHEAT MEAL :chomp:
(completely enjoyable 8-course feast with red wine and dessert...and totally worth it to me!!)
Unfortunately, the holiday dinner invites keep coming....can't wait till the year is over and done with, so I can go back to regular schedule

Supps taken: 12 l-rex, 6 sesapure, 2 CB

Top Bottom