Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Roonytunes said:
My plan: Eat as clean as possible on the days I can, keep my cardio up, get in my strength training and not beat myself over the rest.
for emphasis^^^

GREAT JOB RT!

I don't even want to go get pinched LOL ...

Good luck on the shoulder goal! I LOOOVVVVVEEEE Miami. Where you going down there. SB?

Thanks for your support as always, Bunns and SG!! :heart:

Bunns, I highly doubt you're unpinchable :rolleyes: I think we are always overly critical of ourselves. All I can see right now is flab and lots o' it and came out surprised this morning that my numbers weren't dreadful.

SG, I'm not sure yet on the details of Miami. I assume South Beach...it's for a conference so we'll get the formal invitation in a few weeks. Either way, I want to be bathing suit ready.

Roonytunes said:
Thanks for your support as always, Bunns and SG!! :heart:

Bunns, I highly doubt you're unpinchable :rolleyes: I think we are always overly critical of ourselves. All I can see right now is flab and lots o' it and came out surprised this morning that my numbers weren't dreadful.
I am quite pinchable ... alittle too much for my liking actually. :) I'll let you be the judge in a few weeks when I post some pics LOL.

Oh, You're very welcome :)

Roonytunes said:
As can be seen, my body is being reshaped and I am told this is what I want. I need the fat to redistribute more evenly as well. We took shoulder growth measurements today to track too and I need to try to bring out my shoulders to match my hips with my upper body workouts.

OMG, this is great, RT. You have no idea how this has spurred me on today - I am finding, especially this week when I need it, that you gals have inspired me so much.

Congrats on this and setting your goals :heart:

Awww, thanks Mermaid! :rose: I tried to wake up at 5:30am today like you to do am cardio and miserably failed. I don't function before 6am well and I had to rush to get my bodyfat tested at 8am and still make it into work at a decent hour. I did promise myself I'd do cardio at night instead after weights and kept to my word. So you inspire me just as much as well :heart:

Thurs, Dec 8th

Scale weight: 120lbs

9am:
1 cup eggwhites
1 scoop whey
1 tbsp ANPB

noon:
1 turkey burger patty
veggies - eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers

3:15pm:
4 oz cajun spiced chicken breast
veggies - eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

5pm:
1.8 oz cajun spiced chicken breast
1/2 cup raw spinach
15 almonds

6:45pm: lower body workout

Smith Machine/Leg Press super set:
2 x 12 squats with 40lbs intercepted with 2 x 12 leg press with 180lb plates
2 x 15 squats with 40lbs intercepted with 2 x15 leg press with 230lb plates

Leg Extension/Leg Curl super set:
Continuous 5 x 12 leg extension with 50lbs intercepted with 5 x 12 leg curl with 40lbs

Standing lunges:
3 x 15 with 15lb dbs on each leg
1 x 20 with 15lb dbs on each leg

35mins cardio:
20 mins elliptical in crosstrainer mode
10 mins stairmaster in 10 sec changing interval mode
5 min cooldown on elliptical in steadystate mode

8:20pm:
2 scoops whey mixed with water

Totals: ~1250 cals (39g carbs, 183g protein, 41g fat)
Macros: ~10c/60p/30f

I just signed up for 20mins of boxing with a junior trainer today twice a week for the rest of the month. I am getting a little bored with cardio machines, so I'm looking forward to switching up my am cardio routine a little.

Looks like the cardio is working, Girlie!! Good job! How did the bf% testing go?

scorpiogirl said:
Looks like the cardio is working, Girlie!! Good job! How did the bf% testing go?

I posted the results yesterday along with my other stats. But I'm at 15.9% although I thought one of the five pinches on my back wasn't done right (on the high side) personally. I'm still okay with the overall number.

Hmmmm, I saw the other stats, but I missed that one. I must be blind! Good job on the 15.9! :)

Fri, Dec 9th

Scale weight: 120lbs

Got to sleep in because of the snow. I didn't have to be at work till noon

9am: HIIT cardio on treadmill
5 mins warmup, 9 cycles of 2 min fast walk @4mph alternated by 30sec sprint @9mph, 3 min cooldown

10:30am:
1 cup eggwhites
1 scoop whey powder
1 slice spelt bread

12:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
veggies: eggplant, spinach, portobella mushroom, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

3:30pm:
4 oz cajun spiced chicken
veggies: eggplant, spinach, portobella mushroom, hot peppers
15 almonds

5:45pm:
2 oz cajun spiced chicken
1/2 tbsp flax oil

8pm:
1 scoop whey mixed with water
1 tbsp ANPB

9pm & after:
Hanging out with friends and will probably have some red wine

Totals(before wine): ~1250cals (42g carbs, 166g protein, 46g fat)
Macros:~15c/50p/35f

Will update to show damage done when I get home....TGIF!!

Edited to add:
I meant to have 2 glasses of wine, but it turned out to be more like 3 glasses of wine, 1 stoli vodka cocktail and then 1/2 a detour bar because I was starving. And this wasn't supposed to be cheat meal day unfortunately! GRR....I probably added 700-800cals more to my day
:evil:

Last edited:
Top Bottom