Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Hey Ms Rt!

Guess what I bought today? Rocky Road On. I couldn't resist it was only $14.99 for the 2lb. Huge sale in my neck of the woods. I'm gonna crack that sucka open later, and see how me likes.

Edited to add: Popped that sucka open and had me a serving with some crush ice, and it is sooooooo on the money. Felt like a treat. On another note, why dh has me making mac n cheese, and pound cake for him. Wtf??????

Necia

Last edited:
necia said:
Hey Ms Rt!

Guess what I bought today? Rocky Road On. I couldn't resist it was only $14.99 for the 2lb. Huge sale in my neck of the woods. I'm gonna crack that sucka open later, and see how me likes.

Edited to add: Popped that sucka open and had me a serving with some crush ice, and it is sooooooo on the money. Felt like a treat. On another note, why dh has me making mac n cheese, and pound cake for him. Wtf??????

Necia

Glad you like the ON Rocky Road as much as I do. It's the best whey flavor I've had to date. Unfortunately I still have a lot of the ON Vanilla Ice-Cream left to finish (over 5lbs) and I keep bypassing it for the Rocky Road....

Aww, can't believe you have to be all over mac n cheese and pound cake. Hang in there though. I KNOW you can do it! :heart:

Tues Aug 15th

Scale weight: 121 lbs

6:30pm:
50 min spinning class

Was in a very crabby mood all day and it didn't help that I felt sore, got caught in crazy traffic and it was a miserable and rainy day!

I "treated" myself to more carbs, some sugar in a Zone Perfect protein bar and had some extra ANPB because I just wanted to snap out of it. Turned out all I needed was extra sleep. I took a three hour nap this evening and feel fine now.

8:30am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/3 cup blueberries
1/4 cup soymilk

10:30am:
1 cup cous cous - 260 cals, 50g carbs, 8g protein, 2g fat

12:30pm:
4 oz grilled chicken breast with sauteed onions and mushrooms
2/3 tbsp flax oil

3pm:
4 oz grilled chicken breast
x-large greens salad with 6 baby tomatoes, 5 slices cucumbers and a lot of habenaro peppers
1 pouch balsamic vinaigrette dressing - 100 cals, 4g carbs, 10g fat

5pm:
Zone Perfect bar in Chocolate Peanut butter

5:45pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

6 to 9pm:
Much needed nap, but now I'm wide awake which is not good

9pm:
1 scoop ON whey in Vanilla ice-cream mixed with water

Totals: ~1620 cals (128g carbs, 153g protein, 56g fat)

Supps taken: 12 l-rex, 2 alcar, 2 green tea extract

Roonytunes said:
Glad you like the ON Rocky Road as much as I do. It's the best whey flavor I've had to date. Unfortunately I still have a lot of the ON Vanilla Ice-Cream left to finish (over 5lbs) and I keep bypassing it for the Rocky Road....

Aww, can't believe you have to be all over mac n cheese and pound cake. Hang in there though. I KNOW you can do it! :heart:

Girl, I know for a fact I warned you about that Vanilla Ice Cream. Shoot, I still got some of that left too, but at least I'm down to a serving or 2, lol. You ever tried mixing the two? I think I'm gonna try it. Shoot if all of ON's tasted like the Vanilla Ice Cream I would never buy it again. Matter fact the chocolate mint tastes theeeeeeee worst to me, but then again I've never been one for minty chocolate anything.

It's easy to stay away from the mac n cheese, as I'm getting sick just looking at the pan. The pound cake is gonna be another story. Good thing some of it exploded in the oven. Lmao.

Well have a good night, and try to get more rest these days so u don't feel like a crab. The world hate's when I'm feeling like a crab, cause I show it.

Necia

necia said:
Girl, I know for a fact I warned you about that Vanilla Ice Cream. Shoot, I still got some of that left too, but at least I'm down to a serving or 2, lol. You ever tried mixing the two? I think I'm gonna try it. Shoot if all of ON's tasted like the Vanilla Ice Cream I would never buy it again. Matter fact the chocolate mint tastes theeeeeeee worst to me, but then again I've never been one for minty chocolate anything.

Necia

A few other ladies on this board seemed to like the Vanilla Ice-Cream flavor a while back. What's funny is this is actually my second tub. I had no problems downing the first one *until* I tried the Rocky Road. After the tast of the good life, the Vanilla Ice-Cream is icky now. I like your idea of mixing the two though. I will have to try it out.

Enjoy your mini vacation. From what I read in your log, it sounds like you are making good use of your time off. :rose:

Thurs, Aug 17th

Scale weight: 122lbs

7am:
40 mins cardio - 30 mins stairmil in level 8 on fat burn mode followed by 10 mins on elliptical in steady state mode

1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/3 cup blueberries
1/4 cup soymilk

11:15am:
Turkey burger patty
1/2 cup sauteed veggies - onions, mushrooms and red peppers
1 slice Ezreikal sprouted bread

2:15pm:
8 oz grilled chicken
Extra large greens salad with baby tomatoes, cucumbers, habernaro peppers
1 pouch balsamic vinegrette dressing

4:30pm:
Zone Perfect Protein Bar - Chocolate Peanut Butter

15 almonds

8pm: lower body workout
Leg Press - 12 reps of 50lb plates, 12 reps of 75lb plates, 12 reps of 90lb plates, 12 reps of 95lb plates, 12 reps of 100lb plates, 12 reps of 105lb plates (added to 70lb bar)
Single Leg Extension - 2 sets of 12 on each leg with 20lbs, 4 sets of 12 on each leg with 25lbs
Single Leg Curl - set of 12 on each leg with 25lbs followed by set of 8 and then varied weight between 30lbs and 25lbs with different counts to reach muscle failure (amazing what a difference 5lbs can feel like!)

9:15pm:
PWO shake of ON whey Rocky Road mixed with water

Totals: ~1530 cals (99g carbs, 173g protein, 50g fat)

Supps taken: 2 daily multi, 12 l-rex, 3 alcar, 3 green tea extract, 2 calcium citrate...gave in and ordered two more bottles of YES today. I miss the tingling feeling :)

Thurs, Aug 18th

Scale weight: 120.5lbs

7am: 30 mins HIIT cardio on treadmill - 5min warmup @ 4mph 0% incline, 9 cycles of 60 sec 4mph 10% incline followed by 60 sec 4mph 0% incline, 10th cycle of 120 sec 4mph 10% incline followed by 60 sec 4mph 0% incline, 4 min cooldown @ 4mph 0% incline

1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhite
1/3 cup blueberries
1/4 cup soymilk

11:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty with sauteed veggies of red & green peppers, mushrooms and onions
1 cup Trader Joes cous cous

2:30pm:
6 oz grilled chicken breast
large romaine lettuce salad with red peppers, cabbage, slices of cucumbers
1 tbsp flax oil

5:30pm:
1 scoop ON whey shake in Rocky Road
15 almonds

7pm:
2 tbsps of ANPB

I think I'm done eating for the day. I'm off to Bhangara (indian dance) practice - we are performing on Sat in front of an audience of a few hundred <gulp>

Totals: ~1610 cals (104g carbs, 157g protein, 59g fat)

Supps: 2 daily multi, 3 gluc-r, 3 alcar, 3 green tea extract, 12 l-rex

Fri, Aug 19th

Scale weight: 121.5lbs

7am:
50 mins cardio - 30 mins on stairmill in fat burn mode level 8 followed by 20mins steady state on elliptical

1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/3 cup blueberries
1/4 cup soymilk

10:30am:
6 oz grilled chicken
handful of green beans

1:45pm:
Turkey burger patty with sauteed vegetables - peppers, spinach, onions, mushrooms, green beans

4:30pm:
turkey burger patty

15 almonds (was supposed to go with previous meal, but forgot to take them with me so had to wait till I came home to inhale them)

7:15pm:
1 scoop ON whey Rocky Road
2 tbsp ANPB

7:30pm onward:
Off to more dance practice for the big show tomorrow....

Totals: ~1560cals (66g carbs, 187g protein, 63g fat)

Supps: 2 daily multi, 1 gluc-r, 2 alcar, 2 green tea extract, 8 l-rex

Last edited:
Thanks, Bunns!! :bigkiss: I’m excited and nervous all in one today, but keeping my fingers crossed the performance will go well and it won't rain

Scale weight: 121lbs

7am:
1 scoop ON whey Rocky Road mixed with water

7:30am: Upper body workout
Chest Press – 30 sec hold followed by 4 x15 reps with 15lb dbs
Lat Pull Down – 30 sec hold followed by 4 x12 reps
Shoulder Press – 30 sec hold followed by 5x15 reps
Bicep Curls on Cable Machine – 30 sec hold followed by 4 x 12 reps
Tricep pulldowns on Cable Machine – 30 sec hold followed by 4 x12 reps

8:45am:
PWO shake – 1 scoop ON whey Rocky Road mixed with water

10:45am:
6 oz grilled chicken
1/2 cup green beans

The rest of the day is a free one. It’s India Day today in the city and there’s an all day festival at the pier (where I’ll be dancing this afternoon at 3pm and staffing a booth for a few hours afterwards) followed by a big party that a few of us are throwing tonight. So I’m just going to enjoy the food o’ my people, throw back a few and not worry what’s in it.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

Top Bottom