Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Mon, 7/25

Scale weight: 125lbs :evil: (I'm holding so much water between TOM and post-cheat meal that I feel like a small lake!)

8:30am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soy milk
1/3 cup blueberries

11:30am:
1 turkey burger patty
1 tbsp flax oil

1:30pm:
4 oz grilled chicken breast
2 cups cooked spinach
1 tbsp flax oil

3pm:
15 almonds

6pm:
1 turkey burger patty
1 cup cooked french beans

8pm: Upper body workout
4x12 bench press (55lbs)
4x12 wide grip assisted pull-ups (115lbs)
4x12 arnolds with 10lb dbs
2 sets of 2x12 continuous reps of bicep curls and skull crushers with 10lb dbs

9:15pm:
PWO shake - 1 scoop Synergy whey mixed with water

Totals: ~1490 cals (62g carbs, 166g protein, 68g fat)

Supps taken: 1 Gluc-R, 2 daily multi, 8 L-rex, 2 alcar, 2 green tea extract, YES applied twice

Do you ever switch up your meals baby? I noticed you eat oats like every morning. You dont have to listen to me but I am telling you from experience and I have seen it happen to others..rotate your foods to avoid a food intolerance. I didnt and am now allergis to soy and eggs. Urgh! I think oats to because Ill get bloated when I have them. Thats a sign of an intolerance. I hate eggs anyways but had eaten them every day for 3 weeks when I was really cutting down for an evernt. Now I cant have them at all. I dont care cause they are nasty but they are in everything. Greek yogurt is great with berries and flax. Or nuts. Yummy!

playmatesky said:
Do you ever switch up your meals baby? I noticed you eat oats like every morning. You dont have to listen to me but I am telling you from experience and I have seen it happen to others..rotate your foods to avoid a food intolerance. I didnt and am now allergis to soy and eggs. Urgh! I think oats to because Ill get bloated when I have them. Thats a sign of an intolerance. I hate eggs anyways but had eaten them every day for 3 weeks when I was really cutting down for an evernt. Now I cant have them at all. I dont care cause they are nasty but they are in everything. Greek yogurt is great with berries and flax. Or nuts. Yummy!

Hey there! I don't switch up my meals too much during the weekdays which I'm sure doesn't make for too interesting a log to read. :) I am restricted by my cafeteria at work and the limited "clean" foods available to me. I do try to shake up the routine over the weekend and my one cheat meal is usually on the large side.

I've been eating oats for over a year now and have had no problems. My stomach is pretty strong. It's more of a mind thing for me on what I can tolerate eating constantly.

Thanks for checking in though! I'll keep your response in mind if I start seeing inclinations of food intolerances....

Tues, 7/26

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

6:30am: 50 minute spinning class

1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries
1 cup steamed cauliflower and brocolli mix

11:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
1 tbsp flax oil
1 cup cooked spinach

4 oz grilled chicken
15 almonds
1/2 cup cooked spinach

3:30pm:
4 oz grilled chicken
1 tbsp flax oil

6:45pm:
7 oz grilled tofu
1 tbsp ANPB

Totals: ~ 1485 cals (70g carbs, 152g protein, 57g fat)

Supps taken: 1 Gluc-R, 12 L-Rex, 3 Alcar, 3 Green Tea Extract, 2 daily multi, 2 calcium citrate, YES applied twice (the new bottles are so much better!!)

Wed, 7/27

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

6:45am:
45 min of cardio - 30 mins of stairmill in fat burn mode in level 8 followed by 15 mins of elliptical in steady state mode

1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soy milk
1/3 cup blueberries

5 oz grilled yellow fin tuna steak
1 slice Ezreikal sprouted grain bread

2pm:
2 cups cooked spinach
1 tbsp flax oil

4pm:
4 oz chicken breast
15 almonds

6:45pm:
7 oz grilled tofu
1 cup steamed broccoli and cauliflower medley

8pm: lower body workout
4 x 12 squats on smith machine
4 x 12 leg press alternating with right and left leg
4 x 12 leg extension alternating with right and left leg
4 x 12 hamstring curls with both legs

9:15pm:
1 scoop ON whey in Rocky Road flavor (this is good stuff! just got 5lbs today)

Totals: ~1410 cals (77g carbs, 183g protein, 54g fat)

Supps: 2 Gluc-R, 2 CB, 2 daily multi, 12 l-rex, 1 alcar, 1 green tea extract, YES applied twice

I made an appointment to get my body fat tested this Sat - it's been almost 6 weeks, so I'm curious to see what progress I've made.

Thurs, 7/28

Scale weight: 120.5lbs

6:30am to 7:10am:
40 mins of sitting in bed in workout clothes motivating myself to do HIIT :rolleyes:

7:15am:
30 mins HIIT cardio on treadmill - 5 min warmup @ 4mph, 11 cycles of alternating 30 sec sprint @ 9mph with 90 sec fast walk @ 4mph, 4.5 min cooldown @ 4mph

8:45am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 blueberries

4 oz yellowfin tuna steak
1 slice Ezreikal sprouted grain bread

1 tbsp flax oil
2 cups cooked spinach

4pm:
15 almonds

7:45pm:
2 scoops ON whey in Rocky Road mixed with water
1 tbsp ANPB

Totals: ~1470 cals (76g carbs, 185g protein, 44g fat)

Supps taken: 2 CB, 1 Gluc-R, 12 L-Rex, 2 Alcar, 2 Green Tea Extract, 2 daily multi, YES applied twice

Fri, 7/29

Weight: 121lbs

40 min am cardio: 30 mins stairmill in level 7 on fat burn mode followed by 10 min steady state cooldown on elliptical

8:50am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

11:15am:
1 slice Ezreikal sprouted bread
1 turkey burger patty

2pm:
2 cups spinach
1 tbsp flax oil

4pm:
1/2 cup steamed french beans
15 almonds

5pm: Upper body workout
5 sets of 12 of assisted pull-ups, tri dips, push ups and chest press
3 sets of compound movement of SLDL with shoulder press
3 sets of bicep curls

6pm:
PWO shake - 1 scoop ON whey of Rocky Road mixed with water

7pm:
1/2 cup steamed french beans
7 oz grilled tofu

Totals: 1470 cals (81 g carbs, 173g protein, 48g fat)

Supps: 2 CB, 1 Gluc-R, 8 L-Rex, 2 Alcar, 2 Green Tea Extract, 2 Daily Multi, YES applied once

Heading to the shore early tomorrow so may not post log till Sunday...have a great weekend everyone!!

Sat, 7/30

Weight: 122lbs

I had a ROUGH day today. I got my body fat tested today and was disappointed with the results. I am at 15.89% and while that is an improvement from the 17.25% six weeks ago, I expected better results despite the two mini vacations that I took where I went off program. I feel like I can see a more visible difference than 1+ %, and expected to come in around 14%. I know I am holding some water today and am hoping that may have caused my numbers to be a bit off.

Also with the tape measure, I increased an inch in my waist and chest, half an inch in my hips, stayed the same with my bicep and abs and went down two inches in my thigh. I was told that is just my body fat re-distributing, but I wasn't too thrilled with that either. I had no increase in LBM either.

Anyway, we went over my program again and I'm aiming for 13% by Sept. We are going to try lifting heavier and ramp up the cardio to 6 or 7 days.

I had planned a cheat day today at the shore. In my not-so-happy state, I went totally overboard. I was supposed to stay the night, but in a state of disgust at myself, I drove back home at 9pm so at least I could start a fresh, clean day tomorrow.

What I consumed today (have to be honest in my log): pizza, pasta, tacos, daiquiris, mojitos, vodka, twisted tea, bruschetta along with two cleaner meals of my usual oats breakfast and a turkey low-carb wrap. Not surprisingly, my tummy hurts and I feel like crap :worried:

In any event, August is a new month and I plan to work hard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom