Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Thanks for the b'day wishes, M2K aka fellow Cancerian! I think I'm still recovering from the celebration. All this aging is making it hard for me to bounce right back from a night of partying :)

Bunns, I'm looking forward to LA and taking a much needed break from life. I appreciate your well-wishes as always. :rose:

Playmatesky, yeah, I worry about stupid stuff like how to incorporate a slice of pizza on a non-cheat day. I'm still trying to focus on my goals. Taking two mini vacations in June has been tough, but after this upcoming one, I am going to f-o-c-u-s big time! :chomp:

Tues, 6/28

Scale weight: 124.5lbs (suspect the greek salad + dressing yesterday was high in sodium)

Upped CB to 3 capsules instead of regular 2 - got a much better cardio workout as a result

AM Cardio: 30 mins of stairmill on level 8 in fat burner mode with 15 mins of elliptical in gluteal cross-country mode. Knee felt really shaky afterwards though

Tough day overall...appetite was still whacky and body ached. Wasn't typical soreness, but rather an ache all over where I just wanted to stretch and stretch...could not concentrate at work at all. Came home and napped three hours from 6-9pm. Not sure what that's about, but may take it easy tomorrow if I feel this fatigued still :worried:

8:15am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

11:15am:
15 almonds
1 turkey burger patty

1:25pm:
1/2 cup cous cous
4 oz grilled chicken

3:45pm:
1/2 cup cous cous (was supposed to save this till tomorrow, but was craving carbs)
2.5 oz dry tuna in a pouch
2 cups dry salad

5:45pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

*fell asleep for 3 hours*

9:15pm:
Stallone protein pudding (only one more can left and I'm done with this. Too friggin' addictive!)

Totals: ~1460 cals (~100g carbs, ~125g protein, ~35g fat)

Heyyyyy, Happy Birthday!! I was almost a Cancer -- mine is July 27th.....

Roonytunes said:
Thanks for the b'day wishes, M2K aka fellow Cancerian! I think I'm still recovering from the celebration. All this aging is making it hard for me to bounce right back from a night of partying :)

Bunns, I'm looking forward to LA and taking a much needed break from life. I appreciate your well-wishes as always. :rose:

Playmatesky, yeah, I worry about stupid stuff like how to incorporate a slice of pizza on a non-cheat day. I'm still trying to focus on my goals. Taking two mini vacations in June has been tough, but after this upcoming one, I am going to f-o-c-u-s big time! :chomp:

I hear ya. There is no way I could eat Pizza. And for my cheat meal I usually have a steak with potatoes following with a dessert. Yummy! I am leaving town too and just going to prepare all my food and take it with me. I hate traveling and having to worry about where the gym is going to be and how to heat your food. LOL Sad! But what ever it takes. Im seeing results!! Yeah!
Stay focused baby...your doing fine. You have to let your hair down sometimes!

jenscats5 said:
Heyyyyy, Happy Birthday!! I was almost a Cancer -- mine is July 27th.....

Thanks, Jen...we're exactly a month apart. Mine is june 27th except this year I chose to observe it slightly earlier over the weekend.

playmatesky said:

I hear ya. There is no way I could eat Pizza. And for my cheat meal I usually have a steak with potatoes following with a dessert. Yummy! I am leaving town too and just going to prepare all my food and take it with me. I hate traveling and having to worry about where the gym is going to be and how to heat your food. LOL Sad! But what ever it takes. Im seeing results!! Yeah!
Stay focused baby...your doing fine. You have to let your hair down sometimes!

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well! :rose: I'm going to let my hair down for the next few days while on vacation and then get back into the swing full force!! We'll have to keep each other motivated, twin :)

Wed, 6/29

Scale weight:122lbs

Had to push self to do morning cardio even after 3 CB

30 mins HIIT on treadmill: 5 min warmup, 10 cycles of 90 sec fast walk @ 4mph followed by 30 sec sprint @ 9mph, 5 min cooldown

8:30am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
handful of blueberries

11:15am:
1 turkey burger
1 tbsp flax oil

1:30pm:
15 almonds
4 oz grilled chicken breast

3:45pm:
Stallone protein pudding
15 almonds

7:30pm:
1 tbsp ANPB

8pm: lower body workout with trainer. had an "off" day unfortunately. my trainer was upset and his negative energy affected me. And then I went too low on the leg press machine, couldn't get it back up and freaked for 10sec because I thought it was going to crash down on me. Totally ruined my mood for the rest of the workout and my left knee feels weird from prob being over stretched or something....anyway, did 4 sets each of leg presses alternated with ball squats, walking lunges and inner/outer adducter machines. really just wanted to leave midway but stuck it out.

9pm:
Soft baked protein cookie
*bought 4 of these for my upcoming trip as handy snacks from the gym, but ate one driving back home! Argh....not a good food day since now I've had two artificial meals instead of real food!!*

Totals:1455 cals (~77g carbs, ~140g protein, ~65g fat)

Thurs, 6/30

Day off from work, plane to catch to west coast @ 8pm tonight

8:15am: 1 scoop ON vanilla ice-cream whey mixed with water

9am: Upper body workout with trainer - we went all out and made up for last night's piss poor routine. Did 4x12 assisted pull-ups with my trainer holding me, tricep dips and push-ups to work all muscles. Then 4x12 one arm pec dec, 4x12 one arm lat pull down, 4x12 shoulder delt work followed by 2x10 bicep curls with dumb bells

10am: 40 mins steady state cardio - 10 mins elliptical, 30 mins stationary bike

11am: Myoplex chocolate fudge shake

1:45pm: 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup liquid eggwhites, 1/4 cup soymilk, handful of blackberries

3:45pm: 15 almonds, 1/2 cup eggwhites, 1/2 cup soymilk before heading to airport,

5:45pm: overpriced sashimi hopefully at the airport after checking in for flight

Packed gym clothes because my hotel is connected to Crunch Hollywood where supposedly lotsa celebs work out...printed out class schedule and hope to get there a few times at least.

Everyone have a nice long weekend. I'll see y'all Tuesday after I return from vacation. :rose:

Top Bottom