Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman Video

Ronnie Coleman is....

• the man.

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • a specimen.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • a insane God-like creature from another planet.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Who's Ronnie Coleman? (I'm a moron.)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
the extended gut round.

LOL. Ye i agree and jay had washed out abs.
also personally i see baddell taking it after ronnie. he came up so fast. and hes improving so much and also his conditioning is amazing.

I have a friend that used to lift with Ronnie out in L.A......well actually just spotting him like the guy behind Ronnie in the video, lol. Big Ron never lifted at big and popular gyms like Gold's gym or anything like that. Big BBer's usually lift at private or small gyms. It's a pain in the ass trying to workout when you got a dozen guys coming up to you asking for your autograph and shit.

ILOVEMYWIFE said:
Damn, that guy is enormous.
It is kinda funny though, so big and such a high ptiched whinny voice.
big ron is a lotta things... there are haters out there but no one can deny he is a genetic freakkkk

Not trying to hate but why in the hell would he risk an injury by doing singles or doubles 5 weeks out???? Just seems reckless to me & no I don't think training that heavy makes a bit of diff to RC that close to comp...

Also who is that Jackass behind him, what is his purpose?? Is he spotting RC...lol...I was getting concerned he was going to run a train on him :p

RC, Cutler, Badell are all massive beyond belief...you could of made an arguement for any of them to win this year. I thought Badell made the most improvement from '04 but the Mr. O is rigged so who cares

he's a big mofo, but has no class he couldn't lift Arnold's cock if he tried

Ronnie is the shit, super strong like in his video Redemption. But, I too would have liked to see Jay take the O. Got to watch out for Gustaval Badell and Branch Warren, those 2 are up and comers. Another awsome dude, Dennis James!

LftHndPwrHouse said:
Ok i have to say it...though this is an old thread...

Tell him to keep his ass down...damn his form

Maybe he was trying to do a stiff leg 800 lb deadlift??
I dunno, jay does his the same way, most big guys I see let thier asses get way up, i just think they are too fuckin big to really get into perfect form, gotta be great for building those Hammies though..

Top Bottom