Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman Video

Ronnie Coleman is....

• the man.

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • a specimen.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • a insane God-like creature from another planet.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Who's Ronnie Coleman? (I'm a moron.)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
lol its funny how threads get woken up yrs after theyve been dead for no real reason... but funnier is the guy that posts in the first page that says " dexter jackson is my favourite but hell never win My olympia hes not big enough" hahaha if only he knew

lol its funny how threads get woken up yrs after theyve been dead for no real reason... but funnier is the guy that posts in the first page that says " dexter jackson is my favourite but hell never win My olympia hes not big enough" hahaha if only he knew

I was thinking the same thing!

A likely toxic mixtures of test/tren/eq/dbol/anadrol/hgh/igf/insulin and a lot of other things. :supercool

He's just an absolute beast that can lift so much in the gym and it's funny watching him act in the gym...love his attitude. Not sure if he uses insane amounts of steroids or just average amounts? I remember some dumbass posting on another forum "oh my dad knows Ronnie he worked out with him and said he only uses 500mg of test enanthate and sustanon 250 a week along with 600mg of deca a week".

Lord knows how these bodybuilders afford such big ass amounts of steroids, such as when they started.

Also the guy that said Dexter Jackson will never win, hilarious. He has the nicest body out of all the guys I see in Olympia. He's not overly disgusting/juiced out as much as Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman. Yeah those guys are strong and what not but you can tell they overdo it. I would actually laugh if I saw Jay Cutler in person, he looks like a freak and disgusting.

Also the guy that said Dexter Jackson will never win, hilarious.

There's nothing funny about that comment. A few years ago most would have agreed.

In actual fact Jay Cutler gave the Olympia to Dexter by coming in bloated for pre-judging. He beat him on the final night after he'd lost a ton of fluid. I wouldn't bet on Dexter for 2009. Jay's biggest threat this year is not Dexter.

There's nothing funny about that comment. A few years ago most would have agreed.

In actual fact Jay Cutler gave the Olympia to Dexter by coming in bloated for pre-judging. He beat him on the final night after he'd lost a ton of fluid. I wouldn't bet on Dexter for 2009. Jay's biggest threat this year is not Dexter.

I don't get why the hell the judges vote Jay over Dexter.

Come on Dexter is way better looking than Cutler. Cutler looks disgusting while Dexter looks like the black Frank Zane.

Holy shit, i take a year off from posting here and find one of my first posts bumped up to the top, lol. what's up fellas?:supercool

dexter is called mr symmetry. just because jay is bigger. jay seemed stuck up alot when I was around him, but dexter was always super nice and very helpful. don't get me wrong. jay is diesal but i like dexter

Top Bottom