Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman Video

Ronnie Coleman is....

• the man.

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • a specimen.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • a insane God-like creature from another planet.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Who's Ronnie Coleman? (I'm a moron.)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters

alcatraz1662

High End Bro
Platinum
ILOVEMYWIFE said:
Damn, that guy is enormous.
It is kinda funny though, so big and such a high ptiched whinny voice.

Yeah, it doesn't go does it? I don't know what it is about Coleman, but I'm not a big fan of his..... Yeah, he's massive, strong, and the Olympian, but there is something about his personality that I don't like much.... I would much rather have seen Cutler win the Olympia.....

rizz

I agree, I would like to see Cutler win, or ever Gunter.
I am not a big fan of Coleman's.

Prizz said:
Yeah, it doesn't go does it? I don't know what it is about Coleman, but I'm not a big fan of his..... Yeah, he's massive, strong, and the Olympian, but there is something about his personality that I don't like much.... I would much rather have seen Cutler win the Olympia.....

rizz

What's up with monstrous black guys that talk like teenage girls (Mike Tyson)? You'd think Coleman's voice might deepen a little running a truckload of test.

Prizz said:

rizz

agree!
jay deserves it!

When Ronnie goes to the gym, he isn't trying to win popularity contests for all you Ronnie haters. Cutler is a specimen also, but I mean, come on'...Ronnie's back is picture perfect and his Most Muscular pose destroys everyone. To each his own though.

My favorite is Dextor Jackson, I think he has the most perfectly sculpted and proportionate body out there today. He'll never win Mr. Olympia though, he's not big enough.

Yeah, I don't understand the voice thing either....it's funny though.:)

I'd like to try and choke out Ronnie for shits and giggles, I'm not sure I can get my arms around his neck.....er' traps. :)

all should be sure to watch next years olympia. i think that it could be a little more interesting than this years was. they had ronnie on eggshells this year, he was damn nervous that it was gone. definately look to badell and cutler. the only thing that might save ronnie next year is to top Haney's 8 wins.

After watching the vid. I have 1 word to describe Ronnie: WEIRDO!!

Top Bottom