Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman Video

Ronnie Coleman is....

• the man.

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • a specimen.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • a insane God-like creature from another planet.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Who's Ronnie Coleman? (I'm a moron.)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
My cousin used to be the GM at the 4 Seasons Hotel/Resteraunt in NY. One time Ronnie stayed for a weekend, and went to go eat at the resteraunt. For one of his meals he ordered 4 or 5 WHOLE chickens without the skin and a pot of green tea, finished every morsel. He paid for the meal, signed a menu as a complimentary tip and left. Git 'er done

No way 4 or 5 chickens at one sitting I do not believe that unless you are a greedy mother fucker or smoking weed for days with out eating.

Alcatraz1662 said:
My cousin used to be the GM at the 4 Seasons Hotel/Resteraunt in NY. One time Ronnie stayed for a weekend, and went to go eat at the resteraunt. For one of his meals he ordered 4 or 5 WHOLE chickens without the skin and a pot of green tea, finished every morsel. He paid for the meal, signed a menu as a complimentary tip and left. Git 'er done

Ron is sweet he has a great back but im going to have to go with cut on his legs! cutlers legs are way better then ron's in my opinon.

BLACKDOOG said:
No way 4 or 5 chickens at one sitting I do not believe that unless you are a greedy mother fucker or smoking weed for days with out eating.
They're not the bigger sized chickens you see rotating on a stick at your local Chinese corner restaraunt. They're a smaller sized rotisserie chicken. Remember, everything is smaller at those five star restaraunts,
http://www.spicedpear.com/

BLACKDOOG said:

WTF

Seriously..

These guys eat a hell of a lot. 315lbs of fairly lean BM is no freaking joke

If I can sit down and eat my way through 3lbs of ribs and enjoy it, then I see ronnie having no problem with 4 chickens. Eating a massive protein meal is a very anabolic thing to do. It's also fun and a great thing now and agin in the offseason. Ronnies legs are NASTY (good thing) and probably 50% stronger then Curtlers - which are pfg also!

Top Bottom