Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman Video

Ronnie Coleman is....

• the man.

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • a specimen.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • a insane God-like creature from another planet.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Who's Ronnie Coleman? (I'm a moron.)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
Yeah when my brother emailed me this video; I was like oh shit-the bar is going to break! Ronnie might not be the most intelligent person in the game, or have the perfect attitude, or the perfect voice, or thank Jesus and the fans after he wins, or donate money to homeless people, or whatever the hell you guys think he should be like, but saying he didn't deserve to win is just insane.

Ronnie is still sitting on top of everyone right now. Big gut? Sure, multiple grams of HGH and test will do that. Not a great ambassador for the sport? Who gives a shit? Bad attitude? I think he might have skipped Attitude and Sensitivity class to spend some extra time in Gym class growing up.

I like Cutler (don't get me wrong), I'm not a Cutler hater or anything...but he's not at Ronnie's level.

Everyone is just lucky that my man Dextor Jackson isn't bigger.

Dieselgoku23 said:
hmmmm looks pretty cool but nothing out of this world I use to dedlift back in high school at 195lbs with 405 and maxed out at 450. I use to play football I dont do dead lift anymore just stiff legged really light to get a good work out. I look up alot more to those Olympic lifters that they are 103lbs doing olympic lift of 410 over their heads!! to me thats hard core and you might say it or not but they are drug free at the time because they get tested during the olympics. Ronnie Coleman all he does is juice thats his job!!
I don't even know where to start. He is a BB'er not any Olympic lifter. There are a lot more men on this earth capable of doing what Olympic lifters do than that are capable of what Coleman does. You said it, drug free at the time. They are just a step ahead of testing and using suspensions. There are a lot of guys who you could say "all they do is juice", none of them look like Ronnie. Juice alone doesn't take anyone to that level or even close.

Reactions: LT3
silverbackn said:
I don't even know where to start. He is a BB'er not any Olympic lifter. There are a lot more men on this earth capable of doing what Olympic lifters do than that are capable of what Coleman does. You said it, drug free at the time. They are just a step ahead of testing and using suspensions. There are a lot of guys who you could say "all they do is juice", none of them look like Ronnie. Juice alone doesn't take anyone to that level or even close.
Bro Genetics plays a big part but common man he most waste more then 100 grand just on roids alone. I dont think a lot of people can accomplish to buy that much amount of gear. To see a little 103lbs Chinese guy do 410lbs pressing is amazing think about 103lbs not 300lbs and even though you might say they are ahead step of testing in the olympics the olympics do a very good job testing for drugs and even if he still was on drug he still is 103lbs. Personally I think coleman is cool too look at look at his size is like comic book type but as far body building comes I prefer Arnolds golden age body builders !!

Dieselgoku23 said:
Bro Genetics plays a big part but common man he most waste more then 100 grand just on roids alone. I dont think a lot of people can accomplish to buy that much amount of gear. To see a little 103lbs Chinese guy do 410lbs pressing is amazing think about 103lbs not 300lbs and even though you might say they are ahead step of testing in the olympics the olympics do a very good job testing for drugs and even if he still was on drug he still is 103lbs. Personally I think coleman is cool too look at look at his size is like comic book type but as far body building comes I prefer Arnolds golden age body builders !!
Of course genetics play a big part. I personally like to see things that are awe inspiring, a 103 pound chinese guy no matter how strong isn't awe inspiring to me. It's just a matter of personal preference, they are both specimen. I agree that bodybuilding isn't headed in the right direction, something has to give :worried:

you might say they are ahead step of testing in the olympics the olympics do a very good job testing for drugs and even if he still was on drug he still is 103lbs.

You're assuming that they would do drugs to gain weight. they do it for power. and this whole "they do a good job at testing" look at the power guys in the olympics, wrestlers, lifters etc... the have gh guts. dont believe me---KURT ANGLE. bro you;re kidding yourself if you think, the Elites of the sport dont use performance enhancing drugs and methods.

Silverbackn, on point as always.

LVTitan said:
probably because he has a shitty attitude, is not very literate, and not nearly as good an ambassador for the sport as jay cutler is.
also, he looks pregnant .
his fucking gut is gross, he is not what i want to look like
fuck coleman

WTF? Did you even watch this years Olympia, Jay Cutler matched if not beat him in the extended gut round. The only person who greatly reduced the gut this year was Badell.

Top Bottom