Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman Video

Ronnie Coleman is....

• the man.

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • a specimen.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • a insane God-like creature from another planet.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Who's Ronnie Coleman? (I'm a moron.)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
#1 He's the biggest #2 He's got great symmetry #3 He's got great proportion.As far as his gut is concerned I cant think of anyone of his height that can carry 300LBS of muscle with anything close to a 30 inch waist.Yeah BIG RON has a flaw I think thats great it shows he is human after all

Exactly. I agree with all of your points except for one. "Ronnie...is human after all". Bro thats his trick, he makes himself look flawed so we dont suspect he's an alien. he does it well i think.

Prizz said:
Yeah, it doesn't go does it? I don't know what it is about Coleman, but I'm not a big fan of his..... Yeah, he's massive, strong, and the Olympian, but there is something about his personality that I don't like much.... I would much rather have seen Cutler win the Olympia.....

rizz

I bought Cutlers "beyond" dvd and he looks like a bit of an idiot too!

OK colman is far from articulate, but I'm far from impressed by Culter either.

I also cringe at the bit where Cutler says that his quads need "that kind of pressure" to grow - he's front squatting in the SMITH with 4 plates - and Coleman squat 6 plates FREE!

DOrian Yates was a much more charismatic Mr O. but at the momenet, I'm just pleased for Ronnie to take the sport further with his amaqzing physique!

Coleman is beyond this planet, I did not know man could become that big, proportionate, vascular and ripped. Any of you here who have met him in person would agree. The guy literally has firehose veins that cover his bis and forearms.

I remember waiting in line when he came over to australia one week after the olympia to get a sig and pic and my jaw just dropped. He is amazing, you may not like his physique but you have to respect a man of his calibre. I was never a ronnie fan untill I converted recently, I still think flex wheeler is the ultimate example of a perfect bodybuilder, but ronnie sure does come in a close second.

His Mr Olympia signed pic now sits above my bed and is a kindly reminder that those who work hard and are disciplined will achieve what they want.

Franco squated 800lbs? if he did then good for him. but remember ronnie is taller than franco.

hmmmm looks pretty cool but nothing out of this world I use to dedlift back in high school at 195lbs with 405 and maxed out at 450. I use to play football I dont do dead lift anymore just stiff legged really light to get a good work out. I look up alot more to those Olympic lifters that they are 103lbs doing olympic lift of 410 over their heads!! to me thats hard core and you might say it or not but they are drug free at the time because they get tested during the olympics. Ronnie Coleman all he does is juice thats his job!!

BLACKDOOG said:
Why are so many people a hater of Ronnie. The guy is massive and looks good. When Jays time comes to win the Olympia that will be the time for him to win but Ronnie is obviously the Better looking guy even though Jay looks good also. Stop hating on Ronnie.

probably because he has a shitty attitude, is not very literate, and not nearly as good an ambassador for the sport as jay cutler is.
also, he looks pregnant .
his fucking gut is gross, he is not what i want to look like
fuck coleman

Top Bottom