Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reverse bench

Bigsatan13

:devil:
Anybody incorporate reverse grip bench presses in either their chest or tricep workouts? My partner keeps trying to push these but It seems like the close grip bench press. I feel that the other tri exercises we do hit the heads better. I also feel we do enough bench work on peck day. I told him we would try it this week on arm day but I don't see the kinesology of this movement.

The only person I’ve ever seen using a ‘suicide’ grip was at a powerlifting competition. Doesn’t interest me to try it, I like my teeth too much.

Reverse grips really focus on the long head of the tricep. They are a great tool to help you is you triceps are the weak part of your bench. Due to an injury I haven't been able to do them for a while but I put them on arm day when I was doing them. Also acted like a lighter second bench day.

peoples champ: for skulls lay down on your back, raise your arms straight up, palms facing your feet. now grab the ez curl bar, and use your elbow as a hinge and lower the bar toward your face. then push back up.

Top Bottom