Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reminder that beastdrol and katana will be banned soon.

MrSupps.com

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
This month the fda may take beastdrol off the shelves, the same goes for katana, we dont know how much longer it will be available, if your going to stock up... Beastdrol is one of the strongest and legit Superdrol clones on the market....

Get it while you can... il keep posting reminders while its available.

Exclusive to Mr supps in the U.S

OH NO!!!
I have never run katanadrol before and I am pretty sure I am going to want to!

Thanks for the heads up! I heard of this earlier this year and stocked up on beastdrol (I got 6 bottles now ;) )
I guess it's time for some katana as well.

I have one bottle of katana and plan on picking up atleast two more. I am gonna run it at 500 mg along side my test cycle of 500 mg's a week

Haven't they been saying this for a couple years now?

Yea, but now it seems as if the FDA is getting more on the supplements (the big pharma must be paying them more to get rid of the supps.... )

Katana and Beast are the two that are rumored to get hit next. I really don't know when, but it could be anytime with the way the supp laws are written. Either way I don't see them becoming un accessible, just a little harder to get as well a little more expensive.

Top Bottom