Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember everyone Beastdrol will be banned this year!!

Yeah Steel its gone at mrsupps. Theyre good about answering email, so u could ask if they've got more on the way. Id play it safe and just find it sonewhere and order now. Better pick up some Beast while ur at it.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Its in the uk but check at Predator Nutrition? They shouldn't be slammed like all of the US based supp stores.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Has anyone from aus had something seized then order the same product again and had it seized again? Im scared to order it after customs sent me a warning letter lol.

Maybe try ordering it under a different brand name.
Order one of the other superdrol clones on orbit nutrition and see if it goes through. If it was the same product they confiscated the first time then at least if u order it under a different name then u can plead ignorance that u thought it wasnt the same thing.

Maybe try ordering it under a different brand name.
Order one of the other superdrol clones on orbit nutrition and see if it goes through. If it was the same product they confiscated the first time then at least if u order it under a different name then u can plead ignorance that u thought it wasnt the same thing.

Got plenty of superdrol, i need 1 more katana lol. Cant beleive it..

Has anyone from aus had something seized then order the same product again and had it seized again? Im scared to order it after customs sent me a warning letter lol.

Just get it sent out to a different address bro.

Top Bottom