Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and katanadrol will be banned this year... Time to stock up!!!!

Katanadrol is almost the exact same thing as Winstrol only without the cholesterol and liver smashing side effects. Because it is non mythel it needs to be dosed higher but that is why we give you enough to run it 250mg a day for 4 weeks. Helladrol is like Tbol .. Both great products but not in the same league as Beastdrol or deiselbolan which are two of the most powerful oral steroids to ever hit the seen.

I've ran beastdrol and fucking love it, even with sides (which i'm obviously prone to - i dont blame the product like a whining bitch). I've gained so fast i've been quizzed at work and failed to hide it from my girlfriend. It was just so obvious i couldnt even hold in the laughter when i denied it (I may as well have pinned the beast bottle to my forehead lol).

But i'm looking cutting for something that will just harden me up and that will cut cut me a bit - strength basically. Obviously i know the steroid itself wont just magically drop the fat off me, but they help maintain as you lose fat right? So It's got to be Katana or Hella.

Top Bottom