Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember everyone Beastdrol will be banned this year!!

Can't recommend this enough. I'm a small guy, 170-180 lbs, my largest gains were from Beastdrol.

Alright, so I just purchased the BEAST a couple of days ago and am waiting for it to be get here...

have a few years experience in the gym have had great gains in the past year and a half all naturally (went from 118 to 148, am 5'6) but have spent the past three months not working out due to various factors including but not limited to a move across the country and searching for work.

Just got a job workin the front counter and smoothie bar at a gym, so it's in my benefit.

My experience with prohormones is 0, zippo, nada, zilch.... I'd like some advice as far as what to take with it and what to take post cycle.

A dude on this forum, different string of posts said he gets the best results using "...(double HCGenerate, Unleashed, daa, aromasin) and my training and eating are just as intense..."

Unfortunately I don't really know what that means. might as well be hieroglyphics, or however you spell it... Unleashed was mentioned in this post too so that looks good. but what else should i know and/or consider

please help!!!
Thanks

Ale-Alejandro

This amazing designer steroid are going to be banned, In march the fda will be starting to clamp down on Beastdrol and other superdrol clones.
After the Ban has taken affect, this supp will be like gold dust, so im suggesting to everyone to follow this bit of advice..
This is a LEGIT DS, And thankfully they are still available at MR Supps!!
So its time to get in there and get what you want... fast...

What kind of results can I expect from Beastdrol?
Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Although, the dose used with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

The actual amount of muscle and strength gained is unable to be determined. There are too many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain. It is safe to say though, you will not be disappointed with your results.

The type of gains that come from beastdrol are all lean. There is no bloat or fat gains, and noticeable increases in vascularity are reported by most users.
Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Beastdrol?
YES.
A full PCT is always recommended when using Beastdrol.
When using Beastdrol, a single bottle will last you four (4) weeks. You should follow your Beastdrol cycle with UNLEASHED and Post-Cycle for another four (4) weeks. This stack will give you a full eight (8) weeks to make some serious muscle gains and huge progress in the gym.

Check out the Beastdrol Starter Stack, it comes with everything we recommend you use with Beastdrol.
What side effects can I get when using Beastdrol?
Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.
These are typical of any other designer hormone. You should not use Beastdrol if you have any preexisting conditions that can be made worse by the use of Anabolic Steroids.
Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Beastdrol?
Typically, no you do not. Beastdrol will not convert to estrogen, and in fact it will do the opposite and may even lower estrogen levels. When doing PCT, it is always wise to have one handy just in case. But I have yet to hear of someone needing an AI with Beastdrol. UNLEASHED should be more than enough to manage Estrogen levels for Beastdrol users.
Will taking Beastdrol give me gyno?
No, it will not. If you are prone to Gyno, it is suggested to run UNLEASHED for the whole eight (8) weeks of the cycle. In which case you would need two (2) bottles of UNLEASHED to complete your whole cycle.
Is Beastdrol liver toxic?
Yes, it is. All methylated hormones are. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral hormones. The active ingredients in Post-Cycle should be plenty of support for your liver after cycle. If you are worried about live toxicity during cycle, you can take Post-Cycle during your whole eight (8) weeks. So you would need two (2) bottle of Post-Cycle to complete your whole cycle.
Many people say Beastdrol is more toxic than oral steroids. This is unproven in every way you look at it. There are no studies ever given or shown that proves Beastdrol is any more toxic than any common oral steroid, but caution should always be observed, so it is not recommended you ever take beastdrol for more than six (6) weeks.
I'm under the age of 21, should I use Beastdrol?
No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with Hormonal products.
I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Beastdrol?
No. Using Beastdrol to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sports leagues. Cheating in sports by a few, is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Beastdrol will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.
When taking Beastdrol, what dose should I take?
Each bottle has 90 capsules with 10mg of the active ingredient in each.
Typical dose ranges between 10-40mg, which is equal to one (1) to even four (4) capsules per day.
It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 20mg daily dose. Gains will be slow and even unnoticed at less than 20mg per day.
It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever go take more than four (4) capsules in any 24hr period, taking over 40mg per day is pushing it, though it can be done safely. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids should make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose should not exceed 50mg, the five (5) capsule dose should only be used by someone who is extremely well developed and experienced. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.
How long can I cycle it for?
The standard length seems to be 4 weeks or 30 days. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount.
WARNING
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program.

Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately

This DS gives big gains fast, just remember to stay high with your complex carbs and your golden !!
I am stocking up myself.

Alright, so I just purchased the BEAST a couple of days ago and am waiting for it to be get here...

have a few years experience in the gym have had great gains in the past year and a half all naturally (went from 118 to 148, am 5'6) but have spent the past three months not working out due to various factors including but not limited to a move across the country and searching for work.

Just got a job workin the front counter and smoothie bar at a gym, so it's in my benefit.

My experience with prohormones is 0, zippo, nada, zilch.... I'd like some advice as far as what to take with it and what to take post cycle.

A dude on this forum, different string of posts said he gets the best results using "...(double HCGenerate, Unleashed, daa, aromasin) and my training and eating are just as intense..."

Unfortunately I don't really know what that means. might as well be hieroglyphics, or however you spell it... Unleashed was mentioned in this post too so that looks good. but what else should i know and/or consider

please help!!!
Thanks

Ale-Alejandro

Should have spent some more time doing some research before buying this still. Only one post and asking questions like that? come on man....we aren't here to spoon feed please try to learn some of this on your own by using the search tool. google.com also works wonders.

Top Bottom