Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember everyone Beastdrol will be banned this year!!

Sad shit. Never done Beast but I know it's awesome- my baby, Katanadrol, when THAT gets banned I'll be depressed..

Sad shit. Never done Beast but I know it's awesome- my baby, Katanadrol, when THAT gets banned I'll be depressed..

Sadly it wont be long until katana is gone too... with the fda... you just dont know.

i just found an extra unopened bottle i have.. so now i have 2.. i still might buy more.. but i think im gonna use 1 to cut.. and one for a november bulker...

^^^ INDEED, I am sure many will be trying to get this the black market, one thing about the black market is that you never know what you really going to get, so I say get some legally from a reliable source while you can.

^^^ INDEED, I am sure many will be trying to get this the black market, one thing about the black market is that you never know what you really going to get, so I say get some legally from a reliable source while you can.

Touche, andrew.. its RS here by the way, but spot on man, to many shady companies around.

Im sitting on two bottles of epi and two bottles of beast....and i feel the need to buy much more!

Top Bottom