Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember everyone Beastdrol will be banned this year!!

Alright, so I just purchased the BEAST a couple of days ago and am waiting for it to be get here...

have a few years experience in the gym have had great gains in the past year and a half all naturally (went from 118 to 148, am 5'6) but have spent the past three months not working out due to various factors including but not limited to a move across the country and searching for work.

Just got a job workin the front counter and smoothie bar at a gym, so it's in my benefit.

My experience with prohormones is 0, zippo, nada, zilch.... I'd like some advice as far as what to take with it and what to take post cycle.

A dude on this forum, different string of posts said he gets the best results using "...(double HCGenerate, Unleashed, daa, aromasin) and my training and eating are just as intense..."

Unfortunately I don't really know what that means. might as well be hieroglyphics, or however you spell it... Unleashed was mentioned in this post too so that looks good. but what else should i know and/or consider

please help!!!
Thanks

Ale-Alejandro

Darkhalf is right brother, you really should have done WAY more research before deciding to take the plunge. I applaud you for doing research before popping the pills, because some people aren't even thinking THAT far ahead. But still, you have a HUGE amount to learn.
Here's links to a couple of threads and posts that I have made fairly recently that might help point you in the right direction.

These are in response to different question, but there's info in them that might make some of the terms and concepts you mentioned feel a little less like hieroglyphics.

Ok, one more time for the cheap seats...

Consider the source...

first time, beastdrol.

Remember to ALWAYS consult your doctor and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or supplement program.

I've never done it my self, just been sticking to dbol. But beast looks pretty cheap. I'll do some research on how long a bottle or two will last. Don't really know much about it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I've never done it my self, just been sticking to dbol. But beast looks pretty cheap. I'll do some research on how long a bottle or two will last. Don't really know much about it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

It will last you 4-6 weeks depending on dosage.
Edit: 1 bottle

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Top Bottom